Killing on sight

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killing on sight

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:47 pm

dafels wrote:Haha lol, what have you done about them? We have been fighting them all the time even when we are outnumbered and yesterday there were several fights too. Unlike you, that just talks on forums and doesn't even want to risk to lose his char that you would lose one day like a noob anyway. Much talk, but no action, little cunt smh.

dafels wrote:We could fight archers without botting perception to counter the stupid archers if we just had more numbers. But I don't think we will ever have more numbers to do that until the next world.

U had ur chance bitch boy, not my fault u want to stick with ur "brothers in arms 4 ever" or did you forget about that? If you don't want help then don't complain about me doing nothing, ya little cunt.
Kaios

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:51 pm

Kaios wrote:you don't actually add anything significant to the game and have been contributing to its downfall for years now? Because I'm not truly mad about either of those things, just pointing them out.

we've contributed a lot to this game actually by providing constructive criticism like we influenced their decision to reform combat and get rid of the stat caps, two most important things happened this world and that made the game objectively better i think even you wouldn't argue against that
not even talking about all the bugs that we reported and the finencial support we gave smh
so i think you should get off our case here, you may not like us personally but we are making this game better
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby dafels » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:58 pm

When are we going to see a dis kill from Kaios? He talks alot, I bet he is not a little cunt and a bitch tht just talks, he must be a action man of his word too.

The game needs a decent counter to archery if they want to keep archery that way, we could fight them even if we would be outnumbered without anyones help if our chars wouldn't get damaged for 500+ hp every shot and we wouldnt be forced to back off like it has been most of the fights with them.
dafels

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:02 pm

I don't think becouse there's 2 stats related to combat and 1 attribute purely for combat (agi) this game is pvp oriented XD

This game is oriented towards everything people want to do in it and u guys shud rly stop being ignorant fucks, both to ppl saying pvp is bad and that it's the only focus of this game.
Atamzsiktrop

Postby dafels » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:17 pm

I agree with mihael,
kaios and granger thinking that the only way to play this game is to roleplay a peasfool farmer and there should be no other ways to enjoy this game is just ignorant as fuck when there are many people enjoying both things on both aspects of the game. These 2 aspects right now combined make the game great for me as they are.
dafels

Postby infectedking » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:23 pm

dafels wrote:I agree with mihael,
kaios and granger thinking that the only way to play this game is to roleplay a peasfool farmer and there should be no other ways to enjoy this game is just ignorant as fuck when there are many people enjoying both things on both aspects of the game. These 2 aspects right now combined make the game great for me as they are.

Actually, Kaios was commenting on your buddy that said PVP is the only thing in this game, you might want to re-read a few pages back.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:23 pm

I didn't even say that shit you guys are just assuming. I LIKE that this game offers pvp and permadeath, I hate that the only pvp action for people that don't spend their whole game time working towards that only get the chance to participate in killing newbs or being killed.
Kaios

Postby leanne69 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:27 pm

9 pages for an alt kill, my god you guys are unbelievable.
King of Dis, fiancé of LadyGoo
leanne69

Postby spawningmink » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:42 pm

leanne69 wrote:9 pages for an alt kill, my god you guys are unbelievable.

Typical dis killing fresh Alts so people called you out on it, not our fault kaios comes in trying to pretend that he knows about combat, he's just some 14 year old bitch who hasn't gotten a kill in 3 worlds and cries about pretty much anything that happened to the game
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Norster126 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:48 pm

Well...Since the post got so big, I will update it

LoL, I was not expecting this, I was just warning ppl to keep distance :roll:
Norster126

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot