Killing on sight

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killing on sight

Postby iamahh » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:20 pm

recoverying body after losing a pvp its pretty much impossible, no one leaves the body behind
iamahh

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:27 pm

Norster126 wrote:
LoL, I was not expecting this, I was just warning ppl to keep distance :roll:

From what I see the village was being raided and you were walking around the siegers catapults? I mean.. you asked to be killed.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Norster126 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:44 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Norster126 wrote:
LoL, I was not expecting this, I was just warning ppl to keep distance :roll:

From what I see the village was being raided and you were walking around the siegers catapults? I mean.. you asked to be killed.

Well, there was no catapult when I first came (when I got killed) they were building I think. When I got the client alarm I started running the other way, but they got in the knarr, and this fuken knarr is fast as fukk :lol:
I think they were building It, probably

When I said "I was not expecting this" I mean the post size :roll:
Norster126

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:02 pm

iamahh wrote:recoverying body after losing a pvp its pretty much impossible, no one leaves the body behind

Yeah it's hard to get a body back especially if you lost it to a gank squad and without the entire body you can't do a state funeral and you won't be getting back any percentage of your LP on inherit from the regular burial if it doesn't get buried at all. It's quite stupid, at least in legacy the tradition/change slider gave players some opportunity to recoup their losses but this system is much worse in terms of newb friendliness.
Kaios

Postby joojoo1975 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:14 pm

well after reading this all the way through. . . my 0.02$

what I love(loved) about H&H

1. permadeath(when permadeath was actually kind of permadeath) Before the addition of the "curio lp system" people had 2 major time sinks, one was the beliefs slider and the other was that you actually had to do stuff to earn LP. that is now a thing of the past.

2. the fact you start out naked and you can end up with a vast sprawling empire that is second to none.

3. since there were time sinks and most of the people did not bot buckets, most peeps would not go out willy nilly and just kill to kill, yes it did happen, but now the game more resembles the battlegrounds from World of Warcraft

4. there was a concept if not "code" of justice, you would see a thread pop up about "i'm a noob and I am killt" over the next day or two you would first see the "rangers" get the scents then they would question said village/hermit and finally a peaceful resolve would happen or pics of that village/hermitage being razed to the ground. the biggest probs you had back then were hearth vaults(among other things) and whatnot.

now you still have villages pumping out chars(though adding the exp system was a step in the right direction, but not big a step as of yet) faster than a snowball's lifecycle while in hell as well as with the "botted" industry, people can get back their characters in a matter of days.

When you take out the sting of death, you truly have no fear.

until these issues are addressed there will be no peace or peace like one felt back in W3
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:50 pm

joojoo1975 wrote:3. since there were time sinks and most of the people did not bot buckets, most peeps would not go out willy nilly and just kill to kill, yes it did happen, but now the game more resembles the battlegrounds from World of Warcraft

That's a big factor in my opinion and big surprise I know but I attribute the sort of present mentality those players have with botting as well. You don't even have to be botting any form of industry related to food production to be able to grind your stats competitively but what does help in that regard is being able to bot the boring industry stuff that almost every player is required to do but some decide using bots is easier because it gives them more time to do other things. Which is true, but also kind of the point I'm trying to make that ultimately it leads to an unbalanced system.

If I spend hours digging clay and burning it to make bricks that's time that could have been better spent hunting for more food and also you get LP from animals again now so there's that to take in to consideration too. Beyond that you have bots for leveling, mining, foraging, farming, material collection (such as chopping trees) and some factions even go as far as to bot exploration of the map which of course most likely automatically marks most everything they come across ranging from villages to resources all the way down to the fucking kingdom cairns and I have about 600 of those at the moment so if someone is marking those manually, which they obviously aren't, they would definitely be in need of a better hobby.
Kaios

Postby spawningmink » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:01 pm

Kaios wrote:
joojoo1975 wrote:3. since there were time sinks and most of the people did not bot buckets, most peeps would not go out willy nilly and just kill to kill, yes it did happen, but now the game more resembles the battlegrounds from World of Warcraft

That's a big factor in my opinion and big surprise I know but I attribute the sort of present mentality those players have with botting as well. You don't even have to be botting any form of industry related to food production to be able to grind your stats competitively but what does help in that regard is being able to bot the boring industry stuff that almost every player is required to do but some decide using bots is easier because it gives them more time to do other things. Which is true, but also kind of the point I'm trying to make that ultimately it leads to an unbalanced system.

If I spend hours digging clay and burning it to make bricks that's time that could have been better spent hunting for more food and also you get LP from animals again now so there's that to take in to consideration too. Beyond that you have bots for leveling, mining, foraging, farming, material collection (such as chopping trees) and some factions even go as far as to bot exploration of the map which of course most likely automatically marks most everything they come across ranging from villages to resources all the way down to the fucking kingdom cairns and I have about 600 of those at the moment so if someone is marking those manually, which they obviously aren't, they would definitely be in need of a better hobby.

to be honnest AD doesnt bot but i know you do...botting scum
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:02 pm

You don't know shit you annoying little twerp, you probably have custom client features out the ass tho I only use amber client now since KT hasn't updated so shut the fuck up. You guys had visual agi display before many people did I'm sure.
Kaios

Postby spawningmink » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:23 pm

Kaios wrote:You don't know shit you annoying little twerp, you probably have custom client features out the ass tho I only use amber client now since KT hasn't updated so shut the fuck up. You guys had visual agi display before many people did I'm sure.

atleast we dont bot like you.....and i use default client
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:39 pm

spawningmink wrote:
Kaios wrote:You don't know shit you annoying little twerp, you probably have custom client features out the ass tho I only use amber client now since KT hasn't updated so shut the fuck up. You guys had visual agi display before many people did I'm sure.

atleast we dont bot like you.....and i use default client

I'm afraid I am going to have to call you you on this.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot