Stranger Danger!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Stranger Danger!

Postby borka » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:10 pm

artarctic wrote:In my eyes you have lost the right to be called a human.

Moin , this ^ is more than rude (not that i'd slaughter your char for that but i'd take my stuff and walk away - you'd be "persona non grata") ... i guess you 2 got a language problem anyways ... stuff you say in german that get right received by other germans mustn't be received the same by others when translated to english ;)

My advice for both of you: if you share stuff and work in future either make a arrangment so both now what's up about.
Or just try to be on par by yourself (think about the others needs) ... that kind collusion doesn't lead to offset against each other ... and in a game it should be done easier than IRL ...

chats can be screenshotted too ;)
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby artarctic » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:14 pm

cyrus9586 wrote:What client?

amber-1.34.1
Normally it saves all the logs from everyone. However, for this session it added "Not-So-Obvious Things:" each time right after my character's name, and excluded the quotes from everyone else. I was asking myself the same question. The only thing that came into my head is that it didn't save all because my character died. But still, doesn't make too much sense.
artarctic

Postby cyrus9586 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:34 am

Quick search of Amber client shows results for auto miner and the like. I have died etc and my chat logs are complete with the same version. Nothing is missing. Just saying what you do is what you do and frankly I don't care what happened just wanted to point out to your buddy that fact. Unless someone else had had that issue but no chat logger I have ever used in anything would error out but still record one side. What's done is done and in HnH you will be killed for no reason at times if you let it. Welcome to the game kiddies.
Former proud Owner of Hoo Cudda De Cheese Factory W9.
Mad God of New Sheoth W14
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:59 am

pinheadslim wrote:Wow, I didn't think you would be so upset that you would edit chat logs. Nice how you removed every instance of you insulting me.

I was very civil the whole time, and was civil with VeryBear. If I was just some griefer I wouldn't have given him many supplies, including the murder scent and a sword in case you still want to come after me.

And no, you did not provide the honey or poppy seeds or even the flour for the many rings of brodgar you ate. I've been making honey buns for you guys since I first met you, because I've had beehives since we first met.

VeryBear understands how much I helped you, he knows it doesn't make sense for me to help you guys so much to just to smack around one of you then let another guy walk off with a good amount of supplies (Metal plow, metal cauldron, anvil, two chests full of metal/food/leather/equipment, boat, cart)

If I was just some selfish jerk out for himself I would have killed him too, just accept that you were killed for being rude to someone who wouldn't take it and that maybe next time someone helps you out a lot, you are a little nicer to them.

I'm on the case boys
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby pinheadslim » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:55 am

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:I'm on the case boys

O rly :O

I killed the nidbane lol

Nice try tho
pinheadslim

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:20 am

pinheadslim wrote:

I killed the nidbane lol

Nice try tho

it was just a prank
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby pinheadslim » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:14 am

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:
pinheadslim wrote:

I killed the nidbane lol

Nice try tho

it was just a prank

No worries, I posted that just before we talked in-game. We cool Jesus :D
pinheadslim

Postby linkfanpc » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:52 pm

Waited over-night to get some windthrow roots, once i did it i heard someone coming to also get them. Escaped with da roots. Get rekt dude.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:59 am

Whoever nidbaned me from vandal scents twice today please stop :(
I didn't even break anything i left the scent on accident, why do u want revenge so bad xd
thanks in advance
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:12 pm

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:Whoever nidbaned me from vandal scents twice today please stop :(
I didn't even break anything i left the scent on accident, why do u want revenge so bad xd
thanks in advance

this is literally the 3rd-4th nidbane this morning from that 1 accidental vandal scent smh please stop :oops:
PM me pls
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot