Stranger Danger!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Stranger Danger!

Postby BetrayalAtK » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:04 pm

I agree i lack the security, i certainly wont tame animals again without it. But its still pure evil what this guy did, why take all of them? I even gave some animals away one time for free, i really dont mind, guess thats why im so heart broken by this.
BetrayalAtK

Postby Kaios » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:37 pm

There were scents right? Maybe you know your location on the map so someone can check it out? Honestly though the biggest surprise to me is the fact you were able to even get that high in quality before having palisade walls and before someone did anything to you...
Kaios

Postby Juukin » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:38 pm

It's Haven & Cunts afterall, so don't expect too much gentle behaviour. If somebody sees something free to take, they'll take it. Next time build up a palli on top of your pclaim, and then start with animals and others. My pclaim with just a palli is standing for half the world already, nobody bothered to touch it, so you can do the same, especially if you play actively, nobody will bother you and your animals ever again.

After you've raised their quality, build up another village, with a charter stone, and you can start trading then for more goods, better tools and what not.

Good luck if you do keep playing.
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby BetrayalAtK » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:05 pm

Kaios wrote:There were scents right? Maybe you know your location on the map so someone can check it out? Honestly though the biggest surprise to me is the fact you were able to even get that high in quality before having palisade walls and before someone did anything to you...

Yeah i got some scents, as far as i can tell, it was someome really far away, given the distance, i even doubt the animals were stolen, since rafting 25 animals for such a distance would take half a day or more. Dude probably butchered all of them, the fences were broken so maybe he did take the most valuable ones.

And yeah i got far without palisade because i really dont have anything valuable, i had people taking curios and some metal bars before, but i rarely have stuff like that in store, most thieves just check everything take a bite of a cooked meal and leave. Some dude once tried to steal some cupboards filled with random stuff, I really dont mind that. No one ever touched the animals before.
BetrayalAtK

Postby Kaios » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:15 pm

One of the recent updates made it so someone could have just leashed each one, or even multiple at a time, and hearthed with them all. I suppose you have jorb and loftar to thank for this ingenious mechanic.
Kaios

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:35 pm

You cannot call someone an asshole or whatnot simply for reacting to an oppertunity that you presented them with by not having any security.
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby xTrainx » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:18 pm

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:You cannot call someone an asshole or whatnot simply for reacting to an oppertunity that you presented them with by not having any security.

you gotta admit it's kinds r00d tho
xTrainx

Postby BetrayalAtK » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:40 pm

For what its worth... the palisade is up, now, on to the business of retaming a pair of each animal and raising their quality for 3 months... well fuck me.
BetrayalAtK

Postby XSurfer » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:02 pm

For what its worth... the palisade is up, now, on to the business of retaming a pair of each animal and raising their quality for 3 months... well fuck me.

I applaud your hard work and indomitable spirit! *cheer*
XSurfer

Postby riker88 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:26 am

I can provide you a pair of each animal if that helps at all, you'd have to pick them up from me. I'm west of the Sevillian Market PM me if interested.
riker88

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot