The Rise and Fall of New Brodgar - "The Downs of Leadership"

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Rise and Fall of New Brodgar - "The Downs of Leaders

Postby NaoWhut » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:36 am

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:Here we go again. Boop!

ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Onep » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:41 am

You're kind of shitty at funposting nao, come on, repeat images?
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby Cajoes » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:42 am

Is that a flatland or pong reference?
Cajoes

Postby Malkiah » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:45 am

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:Here we go again. Boop!

fuckin ded :lol: :lol:
Malkiah

Postby Aokigahara » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:56 am

sabinati wrote:Nah he would just post on the account that EVERYONE KNOWS IS HIM but he pretends we don't

He's right ya know.....
"The light shineth in the darkness; but the darkness comprehended it not."
Aokigahara

Postby molenga » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:59 pm

overtyped wrote:
Ronin30 wrote:Hey overtyped, what's the point in you leveling stre/agi/con if you are just going to run away?

I think you have forgotten how I opened my gate and let zox into my plot for a fight to the death with my main. This was far before the end of the world was announced mind you.

Not to mention, I have never run from a fight with my comrades, even when we are outnumbered.
Did you also forget the thread of how we ambushed a member of ainranaway and charged into ainranaways second city with me and one other comrad, after that dude, and still got out alive?

I think you are severely crippled in judging who dole is.

Wow, I knew you were a pussy but a liar? That is beyond sad.

I say this because I was there that day, as a farmer it was one of the first and only oportunities for me to witness an actual pvp battle, it was fun!

I remenber you 2 ran inside, and got trapped in fighting against a single person, 2 of you against him.

Not only did you both got your asses kicked, you abandoned your friend in the middle of the fight to run inside a house and travel home, saving your skin while your comrade gets killed.

Your other friends that were outside watching just left rather than trying to charge in and fight as well and that was it.

Shame on you for pretending you were a brave warrior, you are nothing but a coward that abandons your friends in their time of need.
molenga

Postby Cajoes » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:16 pm

Everything Dole has stated so far is factually true.

As frustrating as that can be sometimes.
Cajoes

Postby Zeler » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:48 pm

molenga wrote:Not only did you both got your asses kicked, you abandoned your friend in the middle of the fight to run inside a house and travel home, saving your skin while your comrade gets killed.

Run to die another day :lol:
Zeler

Postby Teacwr » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:58 pm

molenga wrote:Not only did you both got your asses kicked, you abandoned your friend in the middle of the fight to run inside a house and travel home, saving your skin while your comrade gets killed.

Let me clarify some things - one player blocked entrance to house to give some time to overtyped's character (that was well developed at that moment) throw away agro and teleport home. If you want to persuade someone in something here - do it thru your gameplay not words, otherwise it's pure shit-posting.
Teacwr

Postby jordancoles » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:04 pm

Teacwr wrote:

Let me clarify some things - one player blocked entrance to house to give some time to overtyped's character (that was well developed at that moment) throw away agro and teleport home.
For me it's still questionable for me why Robben is allow to such person with reputation of toxic hater like you (as i can see now and from your comment history) to join NB community. If you want to persuade someone in something here - do it thru your gameplay not words, (it's would be great to see how your community is blooming, guys), otherwise it's pure shit-posting.

Brodgar accepts everyone!
Except ainran alts-- which are literally everywhere
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot