A Tale of Justice and Men =-~^*

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

A Tale of Justice and Men =-~^*

Postby Ronin30 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:10 pm

A few miles south of the Iron Isle, the Salinas River drops in close to the hillside bank and runs deep and green. The water is warm too, for it has slipped twinkling over the yellow sands in the sunlight before reaching the narrow pool. On one side of the river the golden foothill slopes curve up to the strong and rock Galiban mountains, but on the valley side the water is lined with trees--willows fresh and green with every spring, carrying in their lower leaf junctures the debris of the winter's flooding; and sycamores with mottled, white, recumbent limbs and branches that arch over the pool. On the sandy bank under the trees there leaves lie deep and so crisp that a lizard makes a great skittering sound if he runs among them. Rabbits come out of the brush to sit on the sand in the evening, and the damp flats are covered with the night tracks of 'coons, and with the spread pads of dogs from the ranches, and with the split-wedge tracks of deer that come to drink in the dark.

Suddenly, a stranger approached the Isle with a howling cry that pierced the night, "Murder!" he screamed "Murder most foul!"

"Be Calm friend." Malkiah said. "Can thou point us in the direction of thy murder scents?"

The cartographers map let loose a cloud of dust as it unfurled to the floor, the location was given, a party was formed

Lord Jade,Lord Malkiah and Lord Delamore began the journey to the location, scents were gathered, the stalking began.

Soon, the fiends village was discovered.

Scouting intel provided the outline of a village of 6+ men strong, many who seemed to have active scents and murders out at the time, but showed no fear in doing so.
Up till now, their targets had been players of lesser quality then them, yet they themselves had no armor worth speaking off.
We laughed when we noticed one of them had a bronze helmet.

Scents indicated one of the criminals was off his hearth fire and leaving the village, I rallied the men and we charged onto the beach.
Upon seeing the three of us, the group of five active inside the village closed their gates and ran inside houses.

"Cowards!" Screamed Lord Malkiah.

A new plan was formed, gathering the scents we returned home to perform the dirty deeds of dark summoning.
Using high quality materials, we summoned powerful adversaries. They began to seek out the evil for which they had been summoned to destroy.

A mere few hours later, the deed was done.

The Ironborn have brought justice to the land. What is dead, may never die.

To the friends of this foul fiend, see you soon.
Last edited by Ronin30 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ronin30

Re: A Tale of Justice and Men =-~^*

Postby banok » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:16 pm

Nioce.

I previously wanted to do a iron born roleplay for world 9, but seeds kinda must be sown.
banok wrote:What is dead may never die!

Hope you get some badass kraken skins for your shields.
banok

Postby Ronin30 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:39 pm

Yeah that would be a nice shield skin
Ronin30

Postby Malkiah » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:42 pm

Man bro. 200k toon for a forage alt. He fucked up. :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuIpX6m5W3w
Malkiah

Postby DaniAngione » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:18 am

banok wrote:Nioce.

I previously wanted to do a iron born roleplay for world 9, but seeds kinda must be sown.

Not really related, but I've just realized that with my snow village this world, I can literally say...

we do not sow.
W15 ???
W14 Proud defender of Kakariko Village
W13 Sporadic member of Ravka
W12 Occasional member of Lake Town
W11 Inactive member of Yggdrasill
W10 King of The Northern Kingdom
W9 The Revenant of Wulf's Retreat
W8 Lawspeaker of New Thotoshire
W7 Lawspeaker of Esteldín
DaniAngione

Postby Ronin30 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:29 am

DaniAngione wrote:
banok wrote:Nioce.

Not really related, but I've just realized that with my snow village this world, I can literally say...

we do not sow.

+1
Ronin30

Postby foki1 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:38 am

Ronin30 wrote:Yeah that would be a nice shield skin

Here you go buddy :)
foki1

Postby iamclothier » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:15 am

I could only thank thee for the Justice done on behalf of the dead. I and the other who lies beside me thanks you. We could now rest in peace.
I have vague memories of tying a woman up and throwing her in a dungeon.
iamclothier

Postby Malkiah » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:10 pm

iamclothier wrote:I could only thank thee for the Justice done on behalf of the dead. I and the other who lies beside me thanks you. We could now rest in peace.

You're welcome man, thank you for the parting gift.
Malkiah

Postby Ronin30 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:12 pm

Malkiah wrote:
You're welcome man, thank you for the parting gift.
Ronin30

Next

Return to The Moot