Justice Warriors of North West Supergrid

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Justice Warriors of North West Supergrid

Postby Ozzy123 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:35 pm

http://scr.hu/11tf/eqnkw - mulder losing a 1v1 with higher stats that he challenged me for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FzQEIrNMyc - thomas losing a 1v1 in like 1,5 minute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOlqgUFCwvE - mulder dying, after that fight you were saying something like "it was some old russian player who joined us and quit again" and after few months Berthedin said it was mulder

I dont have screens of you and furick getting rekt but Berthedin and probably some other ex AD's can confirm that. Svarog hay way higher attributes than I did and he got away with 100hp left or even less, I remember he sent me a screen after that - I asked him to re 1v1 me on my main char but he said "maybe next world" xD obviously he couldnt do it on identical stats.

I dont have to lie, everyone who played on w7 knows how good I was compared to you and when you bring up the old stuff I feel like I have to explain to people how it really looked like, that AD was shit when combat based on skill was still a thing.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:44 pm

mulder died alot, you died alot, everyone died alot, like you didnt get rekd in world 7? i don't get whats your point????????????
you keep repeating yourself on how lucky you got when you won a 1v2 spar which was also done by alot of other people not only you smh and you were rekd in 1v2 when you were on the 2 people side high amounts of times also, if you think that you were the only one who could win 1v2s in spars youre retarded
the polish ritards might believe ur shit, but not the ones who have actually witnessed the shit wont xdddddddddd triggered
Last edited by dzielny_wojownik on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:00 am

I knew it was you babmek my old friend!!
Atamzsiktrop

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:01 am

hello Michael PoLand 8-)
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:02 am

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

you loyal bro
Atamzsiktrop

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:08 am

Code: Select all
[2015-06-29 00:09:17] Aganes: i have 1700ua/1800mc
844agi base
866const base
[2015-06-29 00:09:30] Ozzy: ya
[2015-06-29 00:09:32] Ozzy: and i had
[2015-06-29 00:09:35] Ozzy: 1550 ua/2000 mc
[2015-06-29 00:09:39] Ozzy: 750 agi base

http://clip2net.com/clip/m0/aa47c-clip- ... ?nocache=1

so why do you have to make up these lies? you got rekd kid youre still shit bro compared to svarog

message to any of these polish ritards that are believing to what he says: better don't , its not only in pvp aspect but also alot of other aspects telling this from my experience he tends to say alot of bullshit xD
dzielny_wojownik

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:27 am

tbh smh I actually had 50% lower stats when I 1v1'd Troll not Svarog, had so many 1v1's I forgot about that but yeah, Svarog still outstatted me and he got away with 100hp, if we had the same stats the result couldve been different xdd and the fact that I rekt you, mulder and furick remains a fact.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:44 am

840 agi vs 750 agi is not a big difference in world 7 combat, most cases that difference would not matter at all, youre just making excuses as expected.
you got rekd multiple times and they got rekd. Do you really have to spam your stupid shit how bad or good you were on world 7 on like every our topic out of nowhere like a child seeking for acknowledge that he is out there? smh xD I don't get your hate on AD so much xD
keep that to your chats with polish shitters

kid you need a reality check im serious xxxxxxdddddd
dzielny_wojownik

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:34 am

1v1's had nothing to do with skill though hehe
i remember how fun was recking ozzy and berth/spec 2v2 against me/svarog
ozzy would rage quit the call everytime
you're not a pvp god bro xD
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby berthedin » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:42 am

i don't really understand why are arguing about w7 times, that's right you rekt us lot's of time on spars and we rekt you lot's' of times on spars. i don't hate eachother, it's only a game, we were friends on w7, we were fighting together and helped eachother, i never left anyone who got chased and ozzy didn't it aswell. I helped even frost on fights, few times saved his character from death lol. why are you so mean babmek? you don't remember you were fighting with polska krev on the same side, we were securing eachothers and now you hate us? that's funny man, i'm not going to talk shit about AD now or about your every mistake you did because it's pointless. That's only a game, you don't really need to hate anyone
I still respect you, mulder, dabis, svarog or everyone from ganksquad on w7, mby expect frost, i don't like him, so mby that's why.
WE ARE ALL FRIENDS on the forum!!!
BTW i'm not mad about my death, im not able to ran away with 3 fps XDD
death to traitors! ~mulderinooo
Atikin:
whats wrong with me, is that i just wanted a couple of fucking days of peace, but nah your stupid polish ass has to go and fuck it up by ko'ing ppl on the NK realm and casusing more issues and drama.
berthedin

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot