To the Members of Niflheim

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

To the Members of Niflheim

Postby arcryan » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:55 am

Most likely my first and last forum post.

I recently joined the village of Niflheim. Everyone was friendly and the village was well built and planned and it seemed like there is a good chance of it growing. However due to some unfortunate coincidences, I was asked to leave. Archi, I truly was not a spy and i'm sorry you guys felt that way. Following that, you guys won't have to worry about me informing anyone or plotting against you seeing as 1) I was not a spy, and 2) I'm no longer playing H&H. Joining a good village with members who were flexible with play schedules and were very helpful was my last attempt to enjoy the game. Seeing as how I have bigger responsibilities that take precedence over this game, my only two options were to stay a hermit, or join a village and clearly, that did not work out. Anyway, thank you to all the members of Niflheim for all the help despite my short time with you, and I hope you all continue on growing.

Farewell, Arcryan.
arcryan

Re: To the Members of Niflheim

Postby Archiplex » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:24 am

Yeah, I still was hesistant with the entire thing due to not being 100% sure- but like I offered before if you lived nearby and started to become active again we would help you out when needed.

But we had to take some sort of action since the events lined up a bit ~too~ coincidentally, AD showed they were wanting to plant spies or get people inside to betray us, and you were mostly inactive (although you did warn us about it), but were online for today when we got ganked outside.

It's not something I necessarily WANTED to do, (being, remove him from the village)- but where there is suspicion from other people that you might have been a spy, and people start dying, it's not a smart move to simply ignore the risk.

It should be clear to both of us that I didn't make the decision rashly or based off assumptions, just risk assessment (and of course, if you do free up your IRL time and return to the game we'd be glad to help you out if you live near us)
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Postby Glorthan » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:29 am

arcryan wrote:Most likely my first and last forum post.
arcryan: posts 3

The plot thickens.
Glorthan

Postby arcryan » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:13 am

Glorthan wrote:

The plot thickens.

Do you think you're some kind of fucking detective? If you look at my profile I don't have any posts except for the one. Just because all those paranoid wimps thought i was a spy doesn't mean i was. I was nothing but nice and of the new people i was the one they threw out because I have an actual life outside th agme and cant play 20 hours a day and when i did play it was when i had free time it happened to land on the day they got their ass handed to them by some other group. Suddenly it's my fault even though they had no proof other than the fact that i logged in during that time.
arcryan

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:26 am

arcryan wrote:
Glorthan wrote:

The plot thickens.

Do you think you're some kind of fucking detective? If you look at my profile I don't have any posts except for the one. Just because all those paranoid wimps thought i was a spy doesn't mean i was. I was nothing but nice and of the new people i was the one they threw out because I have an actual life outside th agme and cant play 20 hours a day and when i did play it was when i had free time it happened to land on the day they got their ass handed to them by some other group. Suddenly it's my fault even though they had no proof other than the fact that i logged in during that time.

hey bro i think he was kidding
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Archiplex » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:40 am

I'm fairly certain that was a joke, and I made sure too clarify to you that we wouldn't mind if you lived near us/wanted help from us if you did, but we couldn't stand the risk of a potential spy and multiple people raised concern.

That response seems a bit overblown though.
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Return to The Moot