Political landscape in W9

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Political landscape in W9

Postby Doc_Oktavi » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:05 pm

Hello dear Hearthlings!

I enjoyed this world 9, the first time in a village this time, Capua is the name, although i started pretty late. Had some experience with the game in world 7 and 5 (or so). I was just wondering how the political landscape is shaped in world 9 and beyond, I followed forum entries here and there and read about New Brodger (governed by robben du marsch ?) and a faction called Dis (dont really know what that means...)? Sorcerers? But to be honest i dont have a clue what is going on! I would highly appreciate it if someone could enlighten me about the major factions and the big persons in it. I mean it's a small game so it would be nice to have a rough vision of what's goin' on on a major scale! If possible please without blood and tears XD

Greetings and thx in advance
Dracon
Doc_Oktavi

Re: Political landscape in W9

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:30 pm

Rien
Right now combat is in a state where horses, signposts, shield up etc. breaks it. While these factions exist, most threads and kills you see are either small skrimishes or weird exploits. Examples being when that guy was killed with a nidbane by walking an alt in a door and aggroing it, and when wizards raided that village by placing a minehole using an alt spawned at a charter stone.
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Salad » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:09 am

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:Rien
Right now combat is in a state where horses, signposts, shield up etc. breaks it. While these factions exist, most threads and kills you see are either small skrimishes or weird exploits. Examples being when that guy was killed with a nidbane by walking an alt in a door and aggroing it, and when wizards raided that village by placing a minehole using an alt spawned at a charter stone.

To shorten this point, What I think he's saying is the world is boring right now, except on rare occasions when someone makes a funny.
Salad

Postby dageir » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:21 pm

dageir

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:28 pm

ded world
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Postby ydex » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Siege to exclusive, world politics ded.
bold
ydex

Postby DDDsDD999 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:59 pm

ded
DDDsDD999

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:20 am

there is no pvp in this game yet, come back when legacy haven will be free
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:14 am

or lets wait for world 16 when the combat is not going to be all about ganks and whos cooldown ends first and pvp will be more fun cuz there is no fun in pvp currently :?
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Postby Teleskop » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:42 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:there is no pvp in this game yet, come back when legacy haven will be free

running pixels dodgin red squares cool game!!!!! typical meateater ozzy

dont u remember all those beautiful moments when we were baking pumpkin pies and hunting deers because you didnt want to hunt boars and we were paving and building palisades and everyone was asking me how to build a nice house???? is it not important? pvp is more important for u? you pig!
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Next

Return to The Moot