The greatest Yu Gi Oh battle (rip AD warrior)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

The greatest Yu Gi Oh battle (rip AD warrior)

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:39 pm

The sun is shining. The only hearable sound on the top of the highest mountain that connects the world of the mortals with heaven is the sound of water falling from waterfall. All the gods gathered in one place to spectate the 2 great warriors that were about to start the greatest yu-gi-oh battle of all the time.

The first warrior is an unknown AD warrior,while looking at his enemy with disgust he started browsing trough his cards, he didnt waste his time picking up the common or semi-rare cards, he imidiately picked up a deck made of ULTIMATE RARE cards and after a while was ready to fight.

The second warrior took of his helmet and the AD warrior and even ALL the gods were surprised by what they saw inside it! It was the goddess Freya herself! The owner of the necklace Brísingamen, rider of a chariot pulled by two cats, keeper of the boar Hildisvíni. Freyja rules over her heavenly afterlife field Fólkvangr and there receives half of those that die in battle, whereas the other half go to the god Odin's hall, Valhalla. This day she managed to send another warrior to Valhalla. After preparing her deck for a while she was ready to battle her enemy.

~~~~~~~START OF THE BATTLE~~~~~~~~

The AD warrior reached to his belt and while saying
Pan_w_okularach wrote:Jorb let me tell you what kills pvp, it's when you realize best case scenario you take 10% of your opponents values while you yourself are risking everything. this is SO stupid
let death be death, if you die you die, no refunds
he pulled one of his cards and threw it at the battlefield.

Freya got hit in her head, she had to get on her knee but after a while she stood up and imidiately attacked the enemy with one of her cards.

The AD warrior got hit really hard, he got knocked down on the ground and started playing to his lord and savior, General Frosty of AD. After a hour he got back on his legs and threw another card on the battleground.

Freya dodges the attack and starts laughing at her enemy becouse she already knows.. she already knew the result of the battle while using her last card!

The heavens gate opened and the voice of the father of all the gods said : THE BATTLE IS OVER AND THE WINNER IS FREYA!!

TL;DR Freya sent a nidbane on AD and killed one of them with pretty gud stats

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Re: The greatest Yu Gi Oh battle (rip AD warrior)

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:45 pm

what is my quote doing there
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby NOOBY93 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:29 pm

quality content
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby dafels » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:30 pm

Why don't you make a thread about when dis scrublords ran from 2v5 heh smh.
dafels

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:32 pm

dafels wrote:Why don't you make a thread about when dis scrublords ran from 2v5 heh smh.

I could make a thread when you ran away from 5v5 after frost got shot by bow?X D
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby dafels » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:37 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
dafels wrote:Why don't you make a thread about when dis scrublords ran from 2v5 heh smh.

I could make a thread when you ran away from 5v5 after frost got shot by bow?X D

XDDD
dafels

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:53 pm

Yeah nidbanez are really broken in new combat, jorb pls fix
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Ysh » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Do I misunderstand or does your player lose duel in this one? Why this is victory to you?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby mstya » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:55 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:

lol, you got a fight 4x6 and in this fight was not Frost
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby LadyGoo » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:19 pm

So, you were 6? Damn, I bet you guys recruited the Jesus Nandez guy.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Next

Return to The Moot