The end of Aramore. Pokemons got tricked!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The end of Aramore. Pokemons got tricked!

Postby Jeff » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:46 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:You had oppened gates and no villageclaim extended over entire village, youre just bad.

We had "opened gates" because we had a mole inside the village - one that invited that other char you surely know about. And we still had to extend the claim because we were redoing a village from scratch, since someone destroyed our old one. Guess ruining the last months of work wasn't enough, eh.
But don't worry, we have no intention to get back playing this time. Feel free to have those smoldering ruins. Guess avoiding any actual game mechanic works best for you and your friends. After all, as we could see in the announcement thread, at most you get a pat on the head as "punishment" by doing so.
"I'm just an humble farmer, after all"
Jeff

Postby MusicWarrior » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:51 pm

I could try writing something about all that shit again but I'm on chemotherapy so let's raiders write and post and other's will know what they know anyway
jorb wrote:We value our customers greatly.

jorb wrote:Kindly fuck off.

Have a good day. :)
MusicWarrior

Postby Juukin » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:58 pm

This thread is lacking some Trollex... Whose dick will I ride if not my Lord's?
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby berthedin » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:16 pm

emm it wasn't polska krev, some random raiders, close topic please
Atikin:
whats wrong with me, is that i just wanted a couple of fucking days of peace, but nah your stupid polish ass has to go and fuck it up by ko'ing ppl on the NK realm and casusing more issues and drama.
berthedin

Postby Bowshot125 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:20 pm

Man Ozzy sure does have enough time to abuse game mechanics like this, I guess I would too if I lived in my mothers basement.
Bowshot125

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:22 pm

Bowshot125 wrote:Man Ozzy sure does have enough time to abuse game mechanics like this, I guess I would too if I lived in my mothers basement.

>running inside openned gate into a village without village claim

Took me 2 weeks of 24/7 nerding ehh
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby berthedin » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:34 pm

musicwarrior has to apologize Polska Krev for every single bad word that he said about us and then random raiders will stop hunting aranomore.
Atikin:
whats wrong with me, is that i just wanted a couple of fucking days of peace, but nah your stupid polish ass has to go and fuck it up by ko'ing ppl on the NK realm and casusing more issues and drama.
berthedin

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:39 pm

Kaios wrote:
berthedin wrote:musicwarrior has to apologize Polska Krev for every single bad word that he said about us and then random raiders will stop hunting aranomore.

are ya fuckin' gay

ayy kaios u shitter ill fuk ya up
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Teleskop » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:39 pm

Kaios wrote:
berthedin wrote:musicwarrior has to apologize Polska Krev for every single bad word that he said about us and then random raiders will stop hunting aranomore.

are ya fuckin' gay

why you always so butthurt about polska crev
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby jorb » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:53 am

Do not dox each other, and keep your RL sorrows out of this thread. Topic pruned.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Previous

Return to The Moot