The end of Aramore. Pokemons got tricked!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

The end of Aramore. Pokemons got tricked!

Postby MusicWarrior » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:40 pm

So some of you may know Aramore. Aramore struggled with activity like many other villages. Basically only 2 players stayed in the village. So we decided to keep up the village and maybe get some fresh blood. I've asked many hermits around to join the village, and started recruiting on the polish forum. I had 2 options. Recruit using my nickname and take people only with old accounts who are known by others (which means I wouldn't get any requests to join the village) or use fake account. I used 2nd account and started getting requests. That was high risk of getting someone retarded or anything like that. I spoke on teamspeak/skype with every willing person to join and I asked questions like with who you were playing or who you know. After that I told them that after you will join the village, you will have an opportunity to fuck whole village without any problems. If you play with us, we trust you, and we don't really care about items, rather about finding good players to play with. Also if you destoy our stuff, let some retards like polska crev in or kill all our chars. That will be no problem, we will be rather embarrassed by your behaviour, rather than the things we lost. And that happend, dunno how Ozzy got information that I'm recruiting under different nick, or maybe that was just random shit, since Ozzy is known for such things, seeing a topic on polish forum with many requests - why not trick them. Maybe after he saw skype nick he thought he won a lottery. Anyway, since Ozzy and his friends know a bit of things about me, they tricked me pretty well, I must admit. I had some suspcions about new player, but they were overshadowed by cheap stories and other things. I believed in them, probably because I wanted to believed.

So, new player Spec aka "Olson" asked me to launch the charterstone to get a shit char for paving and others. I said "no problem dude, I'm just launching the charterstone", after that he came with his char and killed me. After that dozens of people appeared probably expecting some fight or something. That's pretty much all.

Ah, they joined the teamspeak as they always do when they can to shittalk how amazing they are, but because I didn't say anything, sad they left after couple of minutes, video coming soon.
Last edited by MusicWarrior on Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jorb wrote:We value our customers greatly.

jorb wrote:Kindly fuck off.

Have a good day. :)
MusicWarrior

Re: The end of Aramore. Pokemons got tricked!

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:45 pm

wow the moot is really full of action today

Sorry for your loss dude, o7
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby CinderHeart » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:48 pm

My condolences
CinderHeart wrote:"Pedo mellon a minno" – "The Doors of Durin, Lord of Moria. Speak, friend, and enter."

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
CinderHeart

Postby Kaios » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:49 pm

There's nothing flattering about these sorts of "accomplishments" and it's unfortunate this game attracts such useless shitheads that add nothing to this community. Your village looks quite nice I hope you've still retained control of it and aren't going to quit.
Kaios

Postby MusicWarrior » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:53 pm

Well I could just stop playing 3 weeks ago instead of getting bunch of new people to play with so not a big deal. I wasn't playing much too, and all in all I'm kinda happy, haven takes a lot of time and I have things to do. Ozzy probably got a boner after that so everyone happy I guess.
Here's the only dead char from me and sadly couple of blameless new players lost theirs.

Kaios wrote:There's nothing flattering about these sorts of "accomplishments" and it's unfortunate this game attracts such useless shitheads that add nothing to this community. Your village looks quite nice I hope you've still retained control of it and aren't going to quit.

As I wrote, if someone joins the village we trust him and he can fuck as and that has been done, lawspeaker was taken and I really doubt anything can be recovered. Tbh I don't even know if I want to try.

MusicWarrior

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:55 pm

I just wanted to say that i killed u myself not spec okay

btw come and fight us
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Bowshot125 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:57 pm

Ozzy is a fucking twat, just keep playing and hopefully he gets what he deserves.
Bowshot125

Postby Zeler » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:00 pm

ozzy u fucking twat :x
Zeler

Postby Kaios » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:00 pm

MusicWarrior wrote:As I wrote, if someone joins the village we trust him and he can fuck as and that has been done, lawspeaker was taken and I really doubt anything can be recovered. Tbh I don't even know if I want to try.

Ah well that sucks, I can understand your feelings right now.

Ozzy123 wrote:I just wanted to say that i killed u myself not spec okay

btw come and fight us

Got wrecked by Odditown early world and quit, went to play Legacy and did the same thing there that you just did now, dedicated your time towards ruining someone else's. Garbage player and who ever you play with sucks too especially if you're playing with Dis who shouldn't be allowing you to pull such dumb shit. LadyGoo should send a nidbane at you.
Kaios

Postby MusicWarrior » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:01 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:I just wanted to say that i killed u myself not spec okay

btw come and fight us

gz, another strong accomplishment in your life

MusicWarrior

Next

Return to The Moot