Kingdom of Dis

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Kingdom of Dis

Postby Bowshot125 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:27 pm

Nidbanes coming xD
Bowshot125

Re: The Kingdom of Dis

Postby brbro123 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:02 am

They send them instead send themselves they need learn that we can not be nidbaned like some noob we are best players in game.
brbro123

Re: Kingdom of Dis

Postby Aceb » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:20 pm

So I am a hermit living in wild... Suddenly I wake up on a terrority of DIS. Should I be afraid?
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby wafflecat » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Aceb wrote:So I am a hermit living in wild... Suddenly I wake up on a terrority of DIS. Should I be afraid?

I doubt they'll mess with a hermit for no reason. Just enjoy the dankass bonuses :D
wafflecat

Postby Aceb » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:41 pm

wafflecat wrote:
Aceb wrote:So I am a hermit living in wild... Suddenly I wake up on a terrority of DIS. Should I be afraid?

I doubt they'll mess with a hermit for no reason. Just enjoy the dankass bonuses :D

Yeah, bonuses are great but, suddenly I can see sword-horseraiders around which is a bit scary. What about local villages I'm trading? Can I be sure I won't accidentally get into a raid or something and get killed D:?
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Kaios » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:47 pm

They are a raiding faction. Yeah, you might get killed. Some stranger might come across you and kill you, more likely now with people around than before so it happens. Should you get killed you'll at least receive some crappy coins or something and a pretentious lesson on why it was your own fault.
Kaios

Postby dafels » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:51 pm

you can get killed by dis rivals and dis dogs themselves, they are known for killing random people on their own realm and just what kaios said:
Should you get killed you'll at least receive some crappy coins or something and a pretentious lesson on why it was your own fault.

that's how they roll
dafels

Postby Aceb » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:58 pm

TIme to move on or build a bunker, unless one of those horse gentlemans decide to show me their shiny sword from a too close distance.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Onep » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:00 pm

Kaios wrote:Should you get killed you'll at least receive some crappy coins or something and a pretentious lesson on why it was your own fault.

That's pretty on point.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:17 pm

It is generally a good idea to have a defense regardless of whether your territory is in a kingdom or not. If the kingdom is malicious, you are less likely to be targeted especially if the effort to reward ratio is low. If the kingdom is beneficial, while they grant kingdom bonus and perhaps some positive, they cannot prevent attack from raiders and can only avenge you if willing to.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot