Kingdom of Dis

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Kingdom of Dis

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:15 pm

Pickard wrote:Image
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Pickard » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:20 pm

Aceb wrote:welp most of advices from here for a small hermit I have. (With exception to alt with keys, If they break in, it will not matter that much and I'm using only slave keys).

Recently people around started to be more suspicious so trading is much harder and well... I heard rumors that suddenly beacon realm started to disappear and DIS is getting bigger and bigger everyday hereeee

Key alt is good for usual life, to not to mess with keys, not for raid.
Beacon was destroyed more than month ago, same as AD realm.
w15 Trust me bro w14 Arcanum w13 Arcanum w12 Action w11 Willowroot w10 Dis w9 Hive w8 Core w7 H.A.W.X/Progress w6 Dis/Disneyland w5 Peace/Late Project
Pickard

Postby Kaios » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:43 pm

Pickard wrote:Kaios, you hate us so much, you dont pass any post about Dis and LadyGoo personally,

Ya I hate slimy little weasels that pretend everything they do is a benefit for everyone else, I hate massive botters that won't admit their cheating has a huge negative impact on the game and I just plain hate liars. Unfortunately for Dis you fit all three of those categories.

will you raid this guy? What the stance of your Ivory Kingdom?

My latest victim was another inactive claim, ooohhh nooo who will be next
Kaios

Postby Pickard » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:35 pm

Kaios wrote:
Pickard wrote:Kaios, you hate us so much, you dont pass any post about Dis and LadyGoo personally,

Ya I hate slimy little weasels that pretend everything they do is a benefit for everyone else, I hate massive botters that won't admit their cheating has a huge negative impact on the game and I just plain hate liars. Unfortunately for Dis you fit all three of those categories.

I cant agree with first and last blames. First is highly emotionally subjective and I consider you the same if not worse. We are botters yes. Liars... well, we are trying not to lie, if we dont want to disclose information we just keep silience. Many people from this thread lies much much more, but it seems acceptable for you.

Kaios wrote:

Oh my! You are dangerous!
w15 Trust me bro w14 Arcanum w13 Arcanum w12 Action w11 Willowroot w10 Dis w9 Hive w8 Core w7 H.A.W.X/Progress w6 Dis/Disneyland w5 Peace/Late Project
Pickard

Postby Aceb » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:14 pm

Pickard wrote:
Kaios wrote:

I cant agree with first and last blames. First is highly emotionally subjective and I consider you the same if not worse. We are botters yes. Liars... well, we are trying not to lie, if we dont want to disclose information we just keep silience. Many people from this thread lies much much more, but it seems acceptable for you.

Kaios wrote:

Oh my! You are dangerous!

Isn't botting illegal and You just admitted to do so? D:
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby wilkesbooth » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Pickard wrote:Image
wilkesbooth

Postby Zeler » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Aceb wrote:

Nope, its not.
Zeler

Postby shubla » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:46 pm

Zeler wrote:
Aceb wrote:

Nope, its not.

Oh yes it is.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby dafels » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:56 pm

this pickard kid is the biggest dog of them all smh
dafels

Postby Pickard » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:04 pm

Aceb wrote:Isn't botting illegal and You just admitted to do so? D:

Its officially not prohibited, game still far from good balance. But people think its not fair. Many of them angry only because they dont have access to client with bots. Only few are true bot haters.

Btw, look at Atamzsiktrop, Dafels, Kaios, Onep, Juukin. So much hatred. ¦]
Pickard

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot