Festivlals and Events

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Festivlals and Events

Postby Ariander » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:12 pm

Hey all,

Probably a bit idealistic, but am wondering, if I worked toward setting up a base for having scheduled events and competitions, do you think there would be much interest?

We could have prizes, raffles, auctions and all sorts of differing contests and themes. But before I put the effort into trying to create such a thing, wondering how much interest there would be from others?

(Sorry if this is the wrong forum, wasn't quite sure where to put it)

Ari
Ariander

Re: Festivlals and Events

Postby reexar77 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Sure this would work amazing kinda like the Grand Tournament from wow all the Big and small factions come and have a giggle togheter peace being kept between them by selected warrios i suggest Lady goo and also Ozzy since i know they might be the best fighters on the server
The Infamous Alex A.K.A The Lion , The Fallen King , Destroyer of Worlds , Taker of women , Down under criminal , That one guy who forgets to bring his axe , Also lover of kittens and cupcakes , Stalker of mammoths and harvester of moss , Dispatcher of Russians , Rider of Buttstalion , Basement troll , Slayer of honeybuns , Romanian bane of nature
reexar77

Postby azrid » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:54 pm

Build it and they will come!
I think this works better with a bigger population though. Like you would have at a server restart.
azrid

Postby Teleskop » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:17 pm

i wanted to build big arena for pvp combat but ozzy said its a waste of time :evil:
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:35 pm

I think so, I'm always interested in events, the problem I always face is they either take place when I'm at work or need to go to bed for work the following day ... :(

I could have got to the market today for the final bouts but it seemed a bit pointless by then, I think if you remember to vary the times or try to find a time which suits both the Europeans and Americans it would be a great success. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby LadyGoo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:41 pm

You can apply for a help from the kingdom of Dis if you'll set the place within our realm territory. More people have access to the area as well + they'll feel more secure coming along.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Return to The Moot