Check yourself before you wreck yourself :D (Noob justiced)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Check yourself before you wreck yourself :D (Noob justic

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:10 am

Also p funny that whenever dis gets in a normal fight without jorb killing everyone for them they just get raped. Will it ever change?? Nothing has changed since w7 xd
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:13 am

Atamzsiktrop wrote:Also p funny that whenever dis gets in a normal fight without jorb killing everyone for them they just get raped. Will it ever change?? Nothing has changed since w7 xd

Pretty funny that whenever odditown plays for longer than a week they get destroyed and quit. Will it ever change?? nothing has changed since w7 xd
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:23 am

Lol yea u sure destroyed Azkaban and killed main fighters (Cayir, me, skrefy, bunzey, trollex) at least once before we quit. U only killed rawrz that was a significant character ! Trollex died only to ad i think after he has already left us. U guys didn't do shit to us leee we quit cuz quitters
Whilst u get raped on every fight that happened with ad, us and now even those Brazilians probs losexd
Atamzsiktrop

Postby dafels » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:52 am

LadyGoo sure can't control her dogs anymore :?
dafels

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:06 pm

even cesar millan cant control badly raised dogs
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Scoodles » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Posts containing images with grids and claim markers on should be hel'd

edit; just noticed the trees were turned into blue squares, fuck me
sabinati wrote:AAAIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Scoodles

Postby Henk_de_vries » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:54 pm

Hilarious, I found this guy yesterday while he was still alive (offline though).

See you guys at the murder scents :)

By the way he wore green gear and a bow/quiver right :) (oh wait the green thing shows in picture)

Very poor q wrought iron in the crucible as well, my tresspass scents actually.

Also no mention of the master key in the basement cupboard? ¦]
Henk_de_vries

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Atamzsiktrop wrote:Also p funny that whenever dis gets in a normal fight without jorb killing everyone for them they just get raped. Will it ever change?? Nothing has changed since w7 xd

Pretty funny that whenever odditown plays for longer than a week they get destroyed and quit. Will it ever change?? nothing has changed since w7 xd

we usually play for months and wreck from start until we quit and then when we come back we do bad which makes sense if ppl are just hiding in walls raising stats while we stop playing hueheu but in w7 we played hardcore for like a whole year and were shitting on ery1 and then we quit and when we came back we got shit on. in w8 we playd most of world and did pretty good tbh and this world we rekt hard for while as well but never even got shit on tbh just me prob and i only died 2 archers and some gay chop bug that was rlly embarrassing tbh. in all instances where we quit its not because of deaths its because we get bored well those wizard nerds do i usually try 2 keep playing xddd

idk tbh i dont think its cool to hide in walls raising stats half the world and be proud when some char that hasnt studied or ate anything in months logs on to fight you because you are only ready now!!!
ChildhoodObesity

Postby dafels » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:04 pm

hey guys don't fight you're on the same team xd
dafels

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:26 pm

its only obese child lol i wud never sell myself to dis......
Atamzsiktrop

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot