Why do people hate Dis?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Why do people hate Dis?

Postby SmackMcBacon » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:53 pm

Senretsu wrote:Imo ppl aughta be allowed to express distaste with you without making themselves a target.

Laesa Maiestas
SmackMcBacon

Postby tirioll » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:48 am

Because after killing their enemy, they invite him for a honest spar and murder again?
tirioll

Postby Cajoes » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:38 am

Because botting taints any achievement.
Last edited by Cajoes on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cajoes

Postby Burinn » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:02 pm

Can you fault them for botting to be honest? If it weren't them, it'd be someone else.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby spawningmink » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:17 pm

personally what made me hate dis was in world 7 i used to roll with comodo for like 2 months, like he was showing me shit and i thought i was going to a part of the DIS main fitur sqod.
one day komodo was like "hey lets go raid this town" so i was like" ok cool lets go" comodo and i started ramming and next thing i know this happends
comodo threw away an ally for a 5m skull lmfao. also the one thing he said to me that i always remember is "we recruit noobs and wait until they produce steel then we port in and kill them all"

fuking dis D O GGS SSS
also they lie everytime they talk lol when iw as talking to ozzy he was like "yeah me and berth already have 2k agil xd" then he showed his stats on the fourms it was like 50 agility and his response to being called out was "i just ment we could get it if we wanted to"
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Pickard » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:42 pm

spawningmink wrote:personally what made me hate dis was in world 7 i used to roll with comodo for like 2 months, like he was showing me shit and i thought i was going to a part of the DIS main fitur sqod.
one day komodo was like "hey lets go raid this town" so i was like" ok cool lets go" comodo and i started ramming and next thing i know this happends
comodo threw away an ally for a 5m skull lmfao. also the one thing he said to me that i always remember is "we recruit noobs and wait until they produce steel then we port in and kill them all"

Comodo said it was your idea, to "raid that abandoned village" and i think its true. We said something like "kill frost again? sure, why not".
Comodo never was your ally, we knew you good enough at that time, and you couldnt become a part of Dis.
Also, we never recruit noobs or people we dont know good, not to mention the fact that killing noobs for steel is stupid. Steel, we get from trade is enough. In every world.
w15 Trust me bro w14 Arcanum w13 Arcanum w12 Action w11 Willowroot w10 Dis w9 Hive w8 Core w7 H.A.W.X/Progress w6 Dis/Disneyland w5 Peace/Late Project
Pickard

Postby Juukin » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:44 pm

So Dis kills noobs for steel, interesting.
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby infectedking » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:40 pm

spawningmink wrote:some stuff about Dis

I'm just going to stated this clear, before Mr. Milk was "teaming up" with comodo, he was in a nub village, bought his first fighter set from ramones and went around slaughtering any nub he saw, just because he finally reached high enough stats that he "could" so he "should". I had been called in to destroy his shit and summon him due to the LS being too scared of an uprising and frost being untrustworthy, so he thought he could join the "big boys" when he went to comodo's nub village. 1 of the reasons comodo had setup a gank on him wasn't because of the village raid, but was due to IRL money transactions of buying characters just so he could act like he's tougher, which comodo found it was funny to basically make it wasted money.

Comodo didn't raise noobs to produce steel so he could take it, from what I saw personally was that he was a jewish person in pricings, but he still did pay (apart from including steel gained via raids or players kicked out of Dorn).
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby dafels » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:43 pm

Juukin wrote:So Dis kills noobs for steel, interesting.

Damn! Lady Goo and her dogs are taking this to a new whole level!
dafels

Postby Burinn » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:50 pm

dafels wrote:
Juukin wrote:So Dis kills noobs for steel, interesting.

Damn! Lady Goo and her dogs are taking this to a new whole level!

"Killing Noobs"

"Taking things to a new level"

I'm inclined to tell you to choose one or the other. Killing noobs is as old as time.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot