Chibre ville

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Chibre ville

Postby Mchristoph » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:19 pm

Hi i'm Mchristoph from Chibreville http://odditown.com/haven/map/#x=53.96&y=2.56&zoom=9 52,4

right now the village near me 56,0 - 57, 0 is stealing my stuff cause ( they think the village was empty ) i have scent all over my village.

so why i'm here, well i'm gonna leave my door open in one condition, all of our stuff is yours if u (at least) kill some of their village.

And @LadyGoo i think i remember somewhere in your topic about the market that u don't give stealer/killer a stand ( their name, at least the one i know: Alduin -farmicss II - Headchef - King of Hobusuke - Sabari - The real Indiana Jones ) their village name OakHam

and right now they are under the dis kingdom ( and think it's the same thing as the market )

I'm not playing mutch, so they think i leaved the game, that was the reason for them to steal.

At least thx for the reading ^^.
Mchristoph

Re: Chibre ville

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:32 pm

So, how did they get in? You left the gate open?
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Mchristoph » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:36 pm

No actually, they came from the cave, i only put a small wall just around my minehone, they destroy it. ( yea my fault for only building a small wall here )
and i didn't expect the one who did this was the village near me and i did some trades with them...
Mchristoph

Postby Kaios » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:38 pm

I know at least one of the guys there and he's a little cock muncher. I wouldn't expect much to be done about it.
Kaios

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:40 pm

Thanks for the reply ... and yeah, that's a shame when you have had good relations with them. Maybe you can resolve it peacefully, if they thought you had left the game but now see you are still playing maybe they will return some of your stuff and agree to leave you be. :)

Or maybe not ... just saw what Kaios has said, good luck though.

Secure your mineshaft ...
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Kaios » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:58 pm

For what it's worth you could at least request that LadyGoo try and get them to stop since they are just some more dis dogs but I'd be surprised if they do or give you anything back.

I've been by your place before, I really don't think they thought it was inactive (or that they cared either way).
Kaios

Postby LadyGoo » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Thanks for the reply ... and yeah, that's a shame when you have had good relations with them. Maybe you can resolve it peacefully if they thought you had left the game but now see you are still playing maybe they will return some of your stuff and agree to leave you be. :)
Or maybe not ... just saw what Kaios has said, good luck, though.

The reason why Kaios is saying that is because he has covered Oakham with his kingdom claim, while they didn't want to be under his realm. He has covered them despite their will and the agreement we have set up with their kingdom about territorial boundaries. He has also lied to us that he has covered them before the agreement, which was not true. Once we have revealed our intentions to cover Oakham, Kaios immediately proceeded to cover them with his realm cheirn.
Although the owner of the village asked him to remove them, he didn't do anything until we've pressured the issue. It is worth to mention he has been using swear words constantly, far worse that he's using on the forum.

@Mchristoph, you have stated by yourself that they were doing it without knowing that you would return to the game. I believe, you guys should sort it out on your own, instead of calling a bounty on each other's heads. Let me know how your negotiation goes and whether we should intervene.
We have had other cases of people stealing from abandoned villages and decided that it's none of our business as long as the intentions are not to cause damage to actively playing people. We won't also do anything as long as villages are willing to resolve the issue peacefully.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby Kaios » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:44 pm

way to make a mountain out of a molehill you moron, I meant because they had raided a place I owned/used not because of that lol

uh oh I'm using swear words sry everyone
Kaios

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:52 pm

lol kaios what the fuck is wrong with u, SWEARING???? smh
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Zeler » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:12 pm

tbh kaios is a massive cunt XD
Zeler

Next

Return to The Moot