Chibre ville

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Chibre ville

Postby Kaios » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:16 pm

While I appreciate the attention, this thread is not about me.
Kaios

Postby leanne69 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:19 pm

By any chance, are you guys french..? This village name xD
King of Dis, fiancé of LadyGoo
leanne69

Postby dafels » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:45 pm

LadyGoo wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:Thanks for the reply ... and yeah, that's a shame when you have had good relations with them. Maybe you can resolve it peacefully if they thought you had left the game but now see you are still playing maybe they will return some of your stuff and agree to leave you be. :)
Or maybe not ... just saw what Kaios has said, good luck, though.

Once we have revealed our intentions to cover Oakham, Kaios immediately proceeded to cover them with his realm cheirn.

Can't let the dis dogs get it first xd
dafels

Postby Headchef » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:28 pm

Mchristoph wrote:Hi i'm Mchristoph from Chibreville http://odditown.com/haven/map/#x=53.96&y=2.56&zoom=9 52,4

right now the village near me 56,0 - 57, 0 is stealing my stuff cause ( they think the village was empty ) i have scent all over my village.

so why i'm here, well i'm gonna leave my door open in one condition, all of our stuff is yours if u (at least) kill some of their village.

And @LadyGoo i think i remember somewhere in your topic about the market that u don't give stealer/killer a stand ( their name, at least the one i know: Alduin -farmicss II - Headchef - King of Hobusuke - Sabari - The real Indiana Jones ) their village name OakHam

and right now they are under the dis kingdom ( and think it's the same thing as the market )

I'm not playing mutch, so they think i leaved the game, that was the reason for them to steal.

At least thx for the reading ^^.

You really think this was the best move here?

We could've talked normally, I already told you that I was going to give your stuff back, why else would I have left your masterkeys?

People who understand the game can just talk, because any abandonned camp with unused stuff is a waste to those who are still playing.

Suit yourself.

leanne69 wrote:By any chance, are you guys french..? This village name xD

Remember the guy with the forum name 'Haak'?
He was a French guy who spawned around me and I redirected him to ChibreVille because the owner is indeed French.
However he is very inactive (after which Haak approached you I think?). :D
Headchef

Postby Kaios » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:57 pm

Headchef wrote:People who understand the game can just talk, because any abandonned camp with unused stuff is a waste to those who are still playing.

If you have to leave scents you really can't assume it's abandoned, take your own advice and leave a runestone or at least wait until the claim goes inactive.
Kaios

Postby Mchristoph » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Headchef yes u're right, you said that u were going to give back stuff.

But, you guys have stolen (given back masterkey: how should i know u didn't copy them.... ) my stuff.

We could've talked normally, I already told you that I was going to give your stuff back

stuff u didn't give back, and only left with it.

People who understand the game can just talk, because any abandonned camp with unused stuff is a waste to those who are still playing.

yes beacause u're stealing from the village u traded, and talked so many times. And because i play when no one of your player is connected my village is "abandonned" when my village is still full point, with plant still growing. ( nice abandonned village ).

So maybe i don't undestand the way of playing this game, but from my point of view u just wait player to leave to steal them ( are u not the one who was mad not long ago cause one of your player left with some stuff? ), i'm just stupid or the whole point of innactive village is just a excuse to steal?

You really think this was the best move here?
Suit yourself.

No it was not the best thing i could have done i know it, but steal from a village ( i was thinking we were "friend") like u guys did is from my point of view one of the lowest thing you can do. But maybe again steal from your "friend" is a normal thing to do where u came from.
Mchristoph

Postby icanttypemyownname » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:19 am

you completeley blew the option of settlig this as friends when u made this post 5 mins afther the incident
icanttypemyownname

Postby Mchristoph » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:40 am

And right now you are destroying my village, hope u guys are happy right now, cause i'm happy i didn't joined u when u asked me to come into your village, one of the few thing i'm happy i didn't do.
Mchristoph

Postby bubba » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:18 am

Mchristoph wrote:And right now you are destroying my village, hope u guys are happy right now, cause i'm happy i didn't joined u when u asked me to come into your village, one of the few thing i'm happy i didn't do.

They are actively going to your village and destroying it now?
Check me out on Twitch! I stream many different games and it may seem my channel is inactive but that is because I am now restarting streaming! (Click the image :D)
bubba

Postby Headchef » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:52 am

I agree the first part of this matter was my mistake (did not see pumpkin grow, meaning activity) but figured I had not seen you in long I was pretty confident you were gone.
Turned out I was wrong.
I talk to you in the village, don't attack back properly after you engage combat, leave your masterkeys in a chest and PM you about it.
You could just change the locks yourself if you have working masterkeys lol?
Anyway, afterwards you have not responded at all so how was I able to return stuff to you in the first place, when you would've responded I could've gotten knarr and be there in two minutes (instead of cave route obviously).

After 1.5-2h you logged, after which I decided just to wait for you to come online again to contact about the stuff, it was still in original containers as well as few spare medium chests I had. (because some came from cupboards of course)

Then I see that you have posted this thread without further communication and that is where you made up our mind for the second half. You are literally 'giving the stuff' in the village to the people you ask to kill us you state.

So yeah, I was wrong and my apologies for the first part I should've contacted you through different means if I did not catch you online I guess (even though it's been so long). The second part you have brought upon yourself.

Also,when someone is red-handed in your village (cannot hearthfire for an hour) when you press right click 'Evict' they get knocked on the floor and a fresh alt with rage could just punch any char to death.

By the way I'm also not a 'Dis dog' I just live in their realm and trade at their market. You're just salty (or a bit less even) about your mountain camp and that you have to bow to a more successful realm than yours.
Headchef

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot