Chibre ville

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Chibre ville

Postby Amanda44 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:35 am

That is such a shame, you guys were so close to reaching a solution seeing as the keys had been returned and communication was open ... it would appear mistakes were made on both sides and as I said at the start I agree the opening post was not the best way to go about things ... I'm sorry you all couldn't resolve the situation without the destruction of a village.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby DRAGON » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:35 am

Mchristoph wrote:Hi i'm Mchristoph from Chibreville http://odditown.com/haven/map/#x=53.96&y=2.56&zoom=9 52,4

right now the village near me 56,0 - 57, 0 is stealing my stuff cause ( they think the village was empty ) i have scent all over my village.

so why i'm here, well i'm gonna leave my door open in one condition, all of our stuff is yours if u (at least) kill some of their village.

And @LadyGoo i think i remember somewhere in your topic about the market that u don't give stealer/killer a stand ( their name, at least the one i know: Alduin -farmicss II - Headchef - King of Hobusuke - Sabari - The real Indiana Jones ) their village name OakHam

and right now they are under the dis kingdom ( and think it's the same thing as the market )

I'm not playing mutch, so they think i leaved the game, that was the reason for them to steal.

At least thx for the reading ^^.

remove this retarded Post.

@Mchristoph no need to introduce your self Scum also i had sents pointing to you few weeks back stealing from Active new players without walls so please dont be angry an eye for an eye

this topic needs to be in hell
DRAGON

Postby Zeler » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:51 am

DRAGON wrote:this topic needs to be in hell

Why?
Zeler

Postby Mchristoph » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:05 pm

@DRAGON did i flamed someone here? it's just a game i'm not here to flame ppl cause they did something against me...

btw http://imgur.com/a/mehJ4
and i only have 2 char( and the second is at 0 point ) so dont assume i stealed someone, but i can't say for other.
so don't come here to insult me without knowing me, thx.
Mchristoph

Postby DRAGON » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:15 pm

Mchristoph wrote:@DRAGON did i flamed someone here? it's just a game i'm not here to flame ppl cause they did something against me...

btw http://imgur.com/a/mehJ4
and i only have 2 char( and the second is at 0 point ) so dont assume i stealed someone, but i can't say for other.
so don't come here to insult me without knowing me, thx.

when i traked you
DRAGON

Postby Mchristoph » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:58 pm

well explain me how i steal something on a claim without theft, maybe i'm just a idiot.
Mchristoph

Postby DRAGON » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:05 pm

Mchristoph wrote:well explain me how i steal something on a claim without theft, maybe i'm just a idiot.

well you just made my point thank you.
DRAGON

Postby SmackMcBacon » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:33 pm

TLDR
SmackMcBacon

Postby Kaios » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:42 pm

Headchef wrote:By the way I'm also not a 'Dis dog' I just live in their realm and trade at their market. You're just salty (or a bit less even) about your mountain camp and that you have to bow to a more successful realm than yours.

Using the LadyGoo standard, you're the same brand of nerd by association. Translate "more successful" to "more bots" and you are indeed correct. Finally, I don't bow that's your department I only removed my claim from your place because you asked, not because LadyGoo pressured me to do it and that's also what I meant by I only need one cunt harassing me when I spoke to you as well as she was already being annoying enough.

The mountain village was not built by me nor did I spend any LP in its creation but I did make use of it often. Aurelie was also there with you for a bit until you fucked off to some vault where she killed you and you still defend these idiots.
Kaios

Postby dafels » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:33 pm

By the way I'm also not a 'Dis dog' I just live in their realm and trade at their market. You're just salty (or a bit less even) about your mountain camp and that you have to bow to a more successful realm than yours.

Kaios wrote: where she killed you and you still defend these idiots.

"not a dis dog" xd
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot