How did they get in....

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

How did they get in....

Postby cvgff » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:55 am

So i found this brick wall place while moving and their claim was down, i walked around the perimeter of the brick wall and there was no openings, then i saw a mine-shaft inside and saw a nearby mine-hole outside the brick wall so naturally i went to the mine-hole, so i mined into their mine-shaft and surprisingly it was not palisaded and had no claim, in this mine-shaft i found a ton of tin, iron, bronze, steel, i thought i hit the jackpot then i went through the mine-shaft leading into the village long story short i destroyed the hearth fires inside the brick wall found their gate keys changed all the gates then i palisaded the mine-shaft and put a claim up top the claim was at full power in like a week. so everything is going nice im just working on stuff and i leave for about a day and i log in and Mostly everything has been stolen, the mine-shaft has been completely looted and a lot of the above area that is claimed has been looted, there is no sign of entry, the 4 gates that only i and 2 others have the key to are changed keys and there are no scents and my claim is still active, none of the walls have been broken and i seriously doubt that they could have broken all 4 gates in 1 day without leaving a scent and none of the walls are damaged, so all my defenses are untouched but yet all the gates are changed, no scents, no sign of entry and i have checked my mine and there is no sign of entry and no gate to get in. Really wondering how they got in
World 3: Hermit
World 4: Hermit
World 5: Random village in the middle of a river
World 6: South side unicorn tribe
World 7: Ainran i think
World 8: New rain port - lawspeaker
World 9: Kool Kids club
World 10: New Nightvale, waterdeep
World 11: Leviathans wake, Neverland
cvgff

Re: How did they get in....

Postby cvgff » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:00 am

Oh I just found out that my friend changed the keys after finding everything stolen so I really don't know how they got in
World 3: Hermit
World 4: Hermit
World 5: Random village in the middle of a river
World 6: South side unicorn tribe
World 7: Ainran i think
World 8: New rain port - lawspeaker
World 9: Kool Kids club
World 10: New Nightvale, waterdeep
World 11: Leviathans wake, Neverland
cvgff

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:19 am

ur friend did it kiddo
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Onep » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:24 am

All signs point to your buddy not being a buddy.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby SmackMcBacon » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:01 pm

cvgff wrote:Oh I just found out that my friend changed the keys after finding everything stolen so I really don't know how they got in

your trustee wrote:Hello buddy, i just logged in and somehow, someway everything is gone! No worries tho, i changed all the locks so we should be fine now ok? Have a good one and i'll see you later friendo

PS: It could also be the other guy, knowing 3 people have keys, making it harder to find out who did it. Perhaps the guy changing the locks is innocent and the other guy just acts if his nose bleeds, hoping you'll accuse the guy who found out.

...the plot thickens..
SmackMcBacon

Postby kaysaari » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:04 pm

The moral of the story is, just load up the highest-capacity vehicle you can full of the highest-capacity containers you can and gtfo with stuff while telling no one when you find it.
kaysaari

Postby ydex » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:20 am

next time dont fully trust ppl. hae ut own plot for the best items etc.
bold
ydex

Postby tugmyr » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:32 am

Here's the scoop folks...
I got hammered and took the stuff. OP was active maybe once a week, and something inside me told me to go snag a few pieces of nice tin, he wouldn't notice. One thing led to another and all of the sudden I had stolen a small hoard of metal and a few trinkets. I did feel bad afterwards. I felt like everybody I had ever looked up to was disappointed in me.
I drank those nasty feelings away.

In retrospect, I'm only a little bit ashamed. I didn't fess up and instead led OP on. The taking stuff part, well, I'm a man of enterprise and a hoarding addict so I feel it would be a shame to let all those goodies just sit around doing nothing for weeks at a time. I'd do it again too.

Karma paid me a visit though 'cause some guy sent a nidbane after I knocked down some markers near my place, and I put 99% of my effort into that one character. Have fun with that juicy noob skull.
tugmyr

Postby tugmyr » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Alright I still feel pretty bad about it, hmu and I'll give it back.
tugmyr

Postby Kaios » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:48 pm

tugmyr wrote:I'm a man of enterprise and a hoarding addict so I feel it would be a shame to let all those goodies just sit around doing nothing for weeks at a time. I'd do it again too.

What were you going to do with the stuff anyways that the other guy didn't plan on doing?

And if he was your friend and you guys both had keys/claim access I don't understand why you would need to steal everything if you had access to anything if you get what I mean by that.
Kaios

Next

Return to The Moot