Wafflecat, Namsy & Their Crew of Porcula [Dis Territory]

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Wafflecat, Namsy & Their Crew of Porcula [Dis Territory]

Postby Bowshot125 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:01 pm

Namsy wrote:
Bowshot125 wrote:Wait is this Namsy from Twin Lakes? Is this where you ran off to? The racism and vulgar sounds familiar in our Namsy. You abandoned Twin Lakes and started elsewhere? Wtf

Noooo, you and I played together in legacy and started a village together last world. Was never in twin lakes. Miss you bro <3

I got you mixed with someone else my bad
Bowshot125

Postby sabinati » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:54 pm

This thread sucks
sabinati

Postby Ysh » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:57 pm

sabinati wrote:This thread sucks

What you will do about it?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Namsy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:20 pm

Send it to Hel!
Namsy

Postby reexar77 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:14 pm

yes for the love of jorb sent it to hel +1 :D
The Infamous Alex A.K.A The Lion , The Fallen King , Destroyer of Worlds , Taker of women , Down under criminal , That one guy who forgets to bring his axe , Also lover of kittens and cupcakes , Stalker of mammoths and harvester of moss , Dispatcher of Russians , Rider of Buttstalion , Basement troll , Slayer of honeybuns , Romanian bane of nature
reexar77

Postby MrBunzy » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:27 am

I would just like to say that Namsy is a pretty swell guy and if you don't think farts are funny then you don't deserve to play with a swell guy like him.
(once and futue king btw)
MrBunzy

Postby infectedking » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:22 am

Namsy wrote:

Send it to Hel!

Yeah send every thread to hel, don't make the game at least look a little lively every now and then. Why would you want that?
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby cyrus9586 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:40 am

ShadowTail0701 wrote:
Juukin wrote:
ShadowTail0701 wrote:YOU EVEN stated that you "Like 13 year old girls".

Nothing wrong if a 13 year old is in love with somebody his age.

On a serious note; you take stuff on the Internet a bit too serious. So many people are acting out certain personas as well, which could hurt you way more, than some dude saying he likes 13 year olds. On a daily basis, I go around voice chats saying I suck dicks for a living and gobble nutsacks for high Q carrots, but it still doesn't mean I do it actually... or does it ? ¦]

No, really, it's the Internet. These guys might be douchebags in your book, but to me, it seems like just normal behaviour you'd expect from random dudes online. I've seen worse, and haven't been feeling uneasy then even.
Just calm down with that sexual assault stuff, reminds me of YouTube these days, everyone is like "IMMA SUE YOU" for nothing.

Yeah, I know it's the internet. I've been on it for quite sometime. However, it is not normal behavior you'd expect within the first 5 minutes of meeting someone new unless you have the utmost desire to scare them off and make them NOT want to hang around. I would of expected better from a small community -shrugs-. Plus, having seen your posts before Juukin, I can tell you don't take things very seriously. The tone of Namsy's voice along with all the other slurring, you could more-or-less tell he was being serious about it. (I should know, having grown up with detective's in my life.) Otherwise, I would of thought nothing of it.

Actually these douche bags sound like the kind of people that can cut loose and don't give a fuck(oops hurt your feelings I bet) Sounds like the type of gnobgobblers I could chat with for a while. Thanks for the post to let me know these guys are alright to chat with. Now grow a pair. STFU. Send this post to hel and get over the drama. Seriously most soap opera don't get to this level of insanity.

As for:
ShadowTail0701 wrote:
Jacobian123 wrote:Why are you stirring shit for no reason?

"No Reason"? Right.. So there's possibly someone who could be charged with being a sexual predator and a village who has tried to lie their way out of a situation. People need to be shown that not everybody will put up with it. As I have said before and will say again and again. The evidence is out there on the table - Do with it what you will.

If he has the right to free speech (which going to assume yes) then he can SAY anything he wants. So you have NOTHING on the table. Frankly everything you even submitted could be altered and edited.

As I showed someone in legacy a long time ago...

http://imgur.com/a/8uCZt

Everything you try to submit is hearsay until proven otherwise and so far I have seen no proof I would be willing to take seriously.
Former proud Owner of Hoo Cudda De Cheese Factory W9.
Mad God of New Sheoth W14
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Postby jordancoles » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:02 am

ShadowTail0701 wrote:
infectedking wrote:Coords please :)

Will be getting them later today when I have more time.

It's too bad oddimap isn't even loading today lol
Last edited by jordancoles on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jordancoles » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:11 am

Kaios wrote:I like 13 year olds too.

R_E_P_O_R_T_E_D

Enjoy prison Fuck-o
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot