Update only Ainran is dogs

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Update only Ainran is dogs

Postby spawningmink » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:31 am

UPUDATE:---------------- Lolo had nothing to do with the oathkilling! the only fingers to blame are pointed at the ainran scum...shame on you man, shame on you.... the skull of my previous char (fuck badgers) was returned

today was a sad day indeed..... after some talk of payment with the beautiful lolo about her giving me a state funeral for my char lost a month ago i was given some......strange offers

it being her birthday frosty simply couldnt refuse..
, lolo gave our hero frosty another option
after some quick thinking i dressed up a 100 ua alt to act as my main so nothing would really be of loss
i sat waiting at sevilla for my new date to arrive, when i got the message. the beautiful french princess was waiting at the south for me, fixing the collar of my shirt and brushing off my pants i wanted forward to enter the ql 74 knarr to begin my journeyImage
after talking about their kinks and what she was into the boat hit land and our Adventure had to continue on land, taking advantage of this moment frosty put the smooth moves on his new love chasing her around in the grass, picking her flowers, and appreciating how much she really ment to him.Image
when they got to the great town lolo opened the doors and frosty took the time to snap some pictures of this beautiful first date
once being inside a new player came into view...lolo explained how members on ainran lived there including (the great naowut)
after some spars and lolo beating me due to 2-3k stats another player came into view..this player was..........quiet....TOO QUIET!!! he aggroed our hero frosty and the chase was on!" lets see how long i can run this retard around" i thought as i clipped the oathkiller time and time again but due to being into a closed brick wall...the axe we all know and love broke my armor and struck me down
today we find that all DIs allies are dirty oath killers
frosty felt sadness, but he also felt betrayed thinking how lolo even showed herself to frosty...the image of her beautiful eyes stuck in his head and frosty contined laughing at how they oath killed his alt hoping it would be his main.

GG WP enjoy the 3klp skull XD
Last edited by spawningmink on Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Re: The (AD)ventures of frosty and dirty oathkilling DIS dog

Postby Burinn » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:36 am

Again and again I will say this. Dis can't be trusted. Stop trusting Dis. Anyone associated with Dis can't be trusted. Dis is a taint that cannot be scrubbed clean from someone.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby reebz » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:37 am

i read the post but all i saw was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0NYNHSVdgs
the car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
and the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
and a dark wind blows
reebz

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:40 am

tbh ive sparred in her village like 100x and she didnt do shit but i guess the closer u get 2 dis the scummier u get makes sense tbh XDDDD
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Burinn » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:41 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:tbh ive sparred in her village like 100x and she didnt do shit but i guess the closer u get 2 dis the scummier u get makes sense tbh XDDDD

Couldn't have put it better myself.
Burinn

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:41 am

ya or maybe it was those WILD VILLAGERS SHE JUST CANT SEEM TO CONTROL XDDDDDD
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Burinn » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:43 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:ya or maybe it was those WILD VILLAGERS SHE JUST CANT SEEM TO CONTROL XDDDDDD

I've been told they've run alts that pretend to be unaffiliated to do their dirty work because of how horrible their reputation is. Nothing's out of the realm of possibility with Dis.
Burinn

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:45 am

u have good sources i think
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Burinn » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:49 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:u have good sources i think

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but I'd like to think I've a personal reputation for being reasonable. Moreover, I that kind of behavior falls in line with what we already know about Dis's nefarious behavior.
Burinn

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:50 am

no sarcasm intended friend!!! i was serious!
ChildhoodObesity

Next

Return to The Moot