MSF vs AD vs DIS vs etc. ?@!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: MSF vs AD vs DIS vs etc. ?@!

Postby Ysh » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Kaios wrote:
Ysh wrote:So then I assume you are assume support if no statement is make at all?

I quoted the statement already, if he wants to clarify it further I'm sure he could do so.

Plus the thing frost said earlier about the video which I wish he would link cuz I don't have it

I mean just in general, not for this case.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby SmackMcBacon » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:19 pm

Kaios wrote:
Ysh wrote:So then I assume you are assume support if no statement is make at all?

I quoted the statement already, if he wants to clarify it further I'm sure he could do so.

Plus the thing frost said earlier about the video which I wish he would link cuz I don't have it

I think i clarified enough but i'll make another attempt.
Being in 'good relations' doesn't necessarily mean we're best of friends, i think it means we're living in peace and have no troubles or business with each other. I told you before i don't know them. That's why i ask about the black & white way of thinking. This 'you're either with them or you're with us' mentality is confusing to me. I'd like to think there are more layers of politics than that, but to each his own i geuss.

That said, i am grateful that Dis came to the rescue and helped to defeat the guys that were trying to invade the village a few months back. Should i hate them for saving our village and lives?
SmackMcBacon

Postby zebratul » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:33 pm

Burinn wrote:You know now that I'm thinking about it there's a great deal of irony his those accusations since I've heard he uses bots for farming anyways :lol: :lol:

that's true actually, i was using purus pasta farming bot before the floating points patch.

I've got to say tho, it warms my heart seeing large threads flaming and/or supporting me.
Thanks for people who vouched for me and thanks to you too Kaios :*
zebratul

Postby SmackMcBacon » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:43 pm

SmackMcBacon

Postby Kaios » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:45 pm

zebratul wrote:
Burinn wrote:You know now that I'm thinking about it there's a great deal of irony his those accusations since I've heard he uses bots for farming anyways :lol: :lol:

that's true actually, i was using purus pasta farming bot before the floating points patch.

I've got to say tho, it warms my heart seeing large threads flaming and/or supporting me.
Thanks for people who vouched for me and thanks to you too Kaios :*

that was referring to me and it was because I mentioned doing something similar last world with farming and kt client and LadyGoo took that to mean I bot as much as her or her faction lol

I have nothing against you personally dude, I just don't care much for people who can for example, admit something like botting and bug abusing is bad but work with and help those people. Quite hypocritical if you ask me.
Kaios

Postby shampizle » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:07 am

The Age OF VoA has begun.
shampizle

Postby SmackMcBacon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:48 pm

I knew nothing of the botting that has been going on right under my nose and i must admit, i'm quite disappointed that Zebratul not only uses farmbots but full heartedly admits it while i'm trying to defend his honor and that of the Realm. A damn shame and quite depressing for sure.

I feel dirty :cry:
Last edited by Granger on Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: image removed
SmackMcBacon

Postby AriZona » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:11 am

... I have asked a noobish question ... and all the rest of this thread is irrelevant :/
AriZona

Postby Zeler » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:18 am

AriZona wrote:... I have asked a noobish question ... and all the rest of this thread is irrelevant :/

:/
Zeler

Postby shampizle » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:28 am

SmackMcBacon wrote:I knew nothing of the botting that has been going on right under my nose and i must admit, i'm quite disappointed that Zebratul not only uses farmbots but full heartedly admits it while i'm trying to defend his honor and that of the Realm. A damn shame and quite depressing for sure.

I feel dirty :cry:

i dont understand why everyone is making a big deal about using bots. like shit thats like not playing the lottery if you know what the numbers are gonna be its just stupid.

bots are there to lessen clicks. helps you with less wrist pain, saves ur mouse and makes it so u can get on an alt and do other mundane tasks.
Last edited by Granger on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quoted image removed
shampizle

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot