Why do people hate Frost?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Why do people hate Frost?

Postby Beezer12Washingbeard » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:28 am

"frosty" and "salty" are b-rhymes (or syllabic, or oblique, whichever you prefer)

There's more than one type of rhyme. Perfect rhymes are the most boring imo anyway
Beezer12Washingbeard

Postby shampizle » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:43 am

Beezer12Washingbeard wrote:"frosty" and "salty" are b-rhymes (or syllabic, or oblique, whichever you prefer)

There's more than one type of rhyme. Perfect rhymes are the most boring imo anyway

Thank you in all yer faces ;)
shampizle

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:28 am

Burinn wrote:I feel like I've seen at least three stories of him getting betrayed in the past month alone.

"What goes around comes around"

or

"Karma is a bitch"

Take your pick. I don't recall all the stories I've read, but when you play with fire, you're bound to get burned. I'm already seeing a couple of old stories showing up.

No, I've never met the man in game, and from everything I've read, I don't want to. No offense given or intended here, I just have a certain bounds on playstyles, and backstabbing isn't one of them.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:39 am

tbh i was very put off when he threatened to shoot up a school.... he also once pmed me something along the lines of "if you dont give me 3 sub tokens im going to give your school a new holiday..." hes quite terrifying tbh
Last edited by ChildhoodObesity on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChildhoodObesity

Postby spawningmink » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:41 am

MagicManICT wrote:
Burinn wrote:I feel like I've seen at least three stories of him getting betrayed in the past month alone.

I've never met the man in game,

you better hope you dont kid...

i didnt ever backstab anyone..
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby spawningmink » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:46 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:tbh i was very put off when he threatened to shoot up a school.... he also once pmed me something along the lines of "if you dont give me 3 sub tokens im going to give your school a new holiday..." hes quite terrifying tbh

my new buddy is already lying smh smh cant trust anyone
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:23 pm

spawningmink wrote:you better hope you dont kid...

i didnt ever backstab anyone..

I'm old enough to be your daddy, son.

And all I can go by is what others have complained about in the past. If you didn't, you didn't, but you picked up a rep somewhere.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:35 pm

i remember he was trading with 1 of my noob friends named razfen or rens or something and they were skeptical about trading with him so he called us over and we waited in a house and then frost was oathed over on a char with dhelm and b12 and attacked him so we just came out of the house and killed him XD i heard a lot of similar stories about oathkilling in trade and such stuff
ChildhoodObesity

Postby spawningmink » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:22 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:i remember he was trading with 1 of my noob friends named razfen or rens or something and they were skeptical about trading with him so he called us over and we waited in a house and then frost was oathed over on a char with dhelm and b12 and attacked him so we just came out of the house and killed him XD i heard a lot of similar stories about oathkilling in trade and such stuff

The real story is I was asked if I could join the town, got oathed into a deathbox and killed! Troll there seems to b a pattern where everytime u try to recruit me I die XD

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:19 pm

spawningmink wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:i remember he was trading with 1 of my noob friends named razfen or rens or something and they were skeptical about trading with him so he called us over and we waited in a house and then frost was oathed over on a char with dhelm and b12 and attacked him so we just came out of the house and killed him XD i heard a lot of similar stories about oathkilling in trade and such stuff

The real story is I was asked if I could join the town, got oathed into a deathbox and killed! Troll there seems to b a pattern where everytime u try to recruit me I die XD

lol r u kidding i didnt even kno who u were at the time and the guy just said he thought he was gonna get killed in trade. didnt even come out of the house until u aggrod him l o l

and it was a vault he used 2 trade
ChildhoodObesity

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot