Why do people hate Frost?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Why do people hate Frost?

Postby spawningmink » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:41 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
spawningmink wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:i remember he was trading with 1 of my noob friends named razfen or rens or something and they were skeptical about trading with him so he called us over and we waited in a house and then frost was oathed over on a char with dhelm and b12 and attacked him so we just came out of the house and killed him XD i heard a lot of similar stories about oathkilling in trade and such stuff

The real story is I was asked if I could join the town, got oathed into a deathbox and killed! Troll there seems to b a pattern where everytime u try to recruit me I die XD

lol r u kidding i didnt even kno who u were at the time and the guy just said he thought he was gonna get killed in trade. didnt even come out of the house until u aggrod him l o l

and it was a vault he used 2 trade

troll comon man i didnt aggro him i was there to join his town and there wasnt even a house lel
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Re: Why do people hate Frost?

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:47 pm

spawningmink wrote:troll comon man i didnt aggro him i was there to join his town and there wasnt even a house lel

no u were there to trade and yes there was it was a vault with an idol and a house that he used for trade lol, and he was in alekseevskaya (kaizos) village and he was like this guys coming on a full geared character can u guys standby in case he tries 2 kill me and we said ok and waited in the house and u fukn aggrod him lol

it doesnt help that in w7 you were known as someone who oathkilled and killed in trade XDDDDDD
ChildhoodObesity

Previous

Return to The Moot