The Death of a Lady

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Death of a Lady

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:19 pm

Juukin wrote:
spawningmink wrote:she did not rush into to help her, she rushed to pick up the scents amanda hoping it would lead to some noob she can kill

Exactly. If you were actually thinking she did it for LadyV you're very confused on what LadyGoo's agenda is.

Pls don't try and tell me about other players who I have known for six years now ... :P
Can confirm that Freya and V have been friends for a long time. :)

And Frost, you all do it, you spent most of w7 oath-killing ppl and selling them tainted stuff to track later, lol, so you can't talk! :P
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby xTrainx » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:53 pm

you can live in my plot, i got a pali and a q 30 oven
xTrainx

Postby Juukin » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:09 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Pls don't try and tell me about other players who I have known for six years now ... :P

Well I remember telling you about your dear friend Jessy back a few years ago how much shit she talked behind your back which you didn't know. It's not always how you think it is, doesn't matter how many years it is covered with, it can still be rotten. :)
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby joojoo1975 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:18 pm

xTrainx wrote:you can live in my plot, i got a pali and a q 30 oven

damn, must be nice, I got round pole fence and a Q 17 oven :(

seriously though. sucks that you died, but at least you went out on your main. H&H just isn't what it used to be since "alt menace"
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:34 pm

Juukin wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:Pls don't try and tell me about other players who I have known for six years now ... :P

Well I remember telling you about your dear friend Jessy back a few years ago how much shit she talked behind your back which you didn't know. It's not always how you think it is, doesn't matter how many years it is covered with, it can still be rotten. :)

Yes, that is true ... :P ... the differences are ... firstly I had only known jessy from the forum for a very short while, I wouldn't really describe her as my 'dear friend' ... :)

I've known Freya a lot longer and we have and do occasionally talk, lol, as I do with most of the ppl here. :)

Secondly I'm not trying to paint Freya as an angel of mercy, I do know her, just as I know most of you, lol, but sometimes she does have good intentions and this time was one of them!

None of you are all bad, obviously, which is why 99.8% of the time I don't get involved! :lol:
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Amanda44

Postby joojoo1975 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:06 pm

Amanda44 wrote:None of you are all bad

A man at a banquet asks a beautiful young woman next to him, “Would you sleep with me for ten thousand dollars?” After some thought she says, “Yes.” Then the bold man asked “And would you for two dollars?” “Why, what do you think I am!” replied the beautiful young woman next to him.

“We’ve already decided that. Now we’re just haggling about price.”

edit: after reading that, I feel I should explain what exactly what I mean.

first off, not calling anyone a whore. just stating the fact that anyone who plays this game, will most likely have all different degrees of being bad. but being mondo or a lil bad, you're still bad.

Is there such thing as a good guy? I dunno. I want to think so, but I haven't seen it in H&H
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:26 pm

Yeah, tbh I came back because I realised I'd made it sound like I was saying they were bad ppl or something ... which obviously is not what I'm saying as some of the raider types are my friends, it's that kind of game and that is their choice of play style, a lot of the games we all play have pvp ...

What I'm saying is, they all do 'bad' things in game in relation to 'my' play style, ofc I don't like it when they kill newbs and w/e ... but they all also do good things in game, I'm saying that playing that type of role doesn't have to make you a bad person only capable of bad things, it's a game, they don't act like that out of the game ... I kill ppl in other pvp games, you all do ... I just don't see it the same way some of you do.

Maybe if you just get to know the players you would view it differently, idk.
Koru wrote:
Amanda44

Postby Truth0 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:36 pm

When you say it's late world... is there a set schedule for new ones? When is the rough timing of the new one?
Truth0

Postby Granger » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:33 am

Truth0 wrote:When you say it's late world... is there a set schedule for new ones? When is the rough timing of the new one?

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=52169 answers your questions.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Eemerald » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:05 am

really sorry to hear this Eve, let me know if you do come back to play, we can support you with anything you need.
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot