I apparently "hav 72hr to leav."

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I apparently "hav 72hr to leav."

Postby Beezer12Washingbeard » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:15 am

spawningmink wrote:pm me, )

I'm hella new and even I can tell you OP, don't do this.
Beezer12Washingbeard

Postby Juukin » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:27 am

Whew you're lucky, they almost asked you to leave but thankfully they only ask you to leav instead. I think you're safe.

If they do add extra letters to that runestone message, this could turn into an issue.
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby azrid » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:48 am

If its not claimed they don't own it.
Only a weak man leaves threats.
azrid

Postby chocolaterain » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:50 am

If I left my base each time I got a runestone like that I would be a nomad.
Though consdering what stage of the game we're at, better to secure your valuables anyway. Just to be sure.
what a b e a u t i f u l duwang
chocolaterain

Postby ekzarh » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:07 am

Create a dozen of alts via wilderness beacons and put everything valuable on them. Master keys in particular.
In the meantime you can figure out the location of your base on the world map and post it here.
Also, you can travel to Sevilla and try to trade your soul for some Rock Crystals and build the charter stone.

After that you can request for help. I'm pretty sure someone would enjoy plucking angel's wings :)

Learn Vandalism and Rage asap.
Also, check around your base for palisade pens and claims. Once in 4-6 hours is the best.
As soon as you see anything around your base and can destroy it without scents - destroy it.

If you see something on active claims - consider destroying it but be ready to deal with nidbanes.
Anyway. Fight. You have some chances to win if they do it wrong. And you have 100% chance to make it unprofitable if you do it right.
ekzarh

Postby cyrus9586 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:38 am

ekzarh wrote:Create a dozen of alts via wilderness beacons and put everything valuable on them. Master keys in particular.
In the meantime you can figure out the location of your base on the world map and post it here.
Also, you can travel to Sevilla and try to trade your soul for some Rock Crystals and build the charter stone.

After that you can request for help. I'm pretty sure someone would enjoy plucking angel's wings :)

Also, check around your base for palisade pens and claims. Once in 4-6 hours is the best.
As soon as you see anything around your base and can destroy it without scents - destroy it.

If you see something on active claims - consider destroying it but be ready to deal with nidbanes.
Anyway. Fight. You have some chances to win if they do it wrong. And you have 100% chance to make it unprofitable if you do it right.

Pclaims take 8 hours till they can start gaining authority. Before then you can do anything on them with 0 scents left. I don't even think you need vandal at that point or any CAs at all.
Former proud Owner of Hoo Cudda De Cheese Factory W9.
Mad God of New Sheoth W14
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Postby DaJovialJove » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:38 pm

ekzarh wrote:Create a dozen of alts via wilderness beacons and put everything valuable on them. Master keys in particular.

Sadly, since I'm busy with school and such, I can't really check every 4-6 hours. The most I am able to do is in the morning and 6:00 P.M. to 12:00 A.M.
slipper wrote:Kill the tryhard before he turns on the village.
DaJovialJove

Postby DaJovialJove » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:41 pm

Also, how to find my location on the world map? I don't know where to start.
slipper wrote:Kill the tryhard before he turns on the village.
DaJovialJove

Postby azrid » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:44 pm

DaJovialJove wrote:Also, how to find my location on the world map? I don't know where to start.

pattern recognition
Just look for big landmarks you can look for on the world map.
azrid

Postby ekzarh » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:02 pm

cyrus9586 wrote:
Pclaims take 8 hours till they can start gaining authority. Before then you can do anything on them with 0 scents left. I don't even think you need vandal at that point or any CAs at all.

I know, but checking every 8h is not sufficient since you need time to destroy stuff and you need to be there when no attackers are online in case of OP situation.
ekzarh

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot