Freya aka LadyGoo strong

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Freya aka LadyGoo strong

Postby Aceb » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:16 am

Not that I am surprised by this. People who have done it, wether they admit or not, probably "giggle" from all of You, especially from those who have put hard work on it.

But what can You do.

Bad people exist.

Worse people exist.

You can just live for another day and try to make another one. Perhaps, with better security.

Or drop some fresh napalm on those hearthlovers.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:45 am

ven wrote:Destroying art is the haven equivalent of breaking the geneva convention. Shame on yall.

Isn't it more like throwing feces at the displays of the art museum?
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby ven » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:26 am

No, it's really the worst thing one can do, barring non legit stuff like account theft and walljumps.
It's what separates us from steam mmo communities
It's the difference between men and beast

Once this becomes common practice, no one will bother wasting their time doing this again and all hope for a nice game will be lost
Just like a war convention.
Venator
ven

Postby Peonaz3 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:14 am

Heheheheh, its well known that women are extremely nasty in conflicts between each other. While men after fighting solves question whos in authority and has at least some little piece of mutual respect after..sometimes even become bros. Bitches however.. They keep grudge for long times and will execute revenge in most cruel and humiliating ways.
Peonaz3

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 am

[quote="Peonaz3"][/quote]

The issue is that grudges are not exclusive to a gender, it is related to hostility. It is not even human related either.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby azrid » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:00 am

Men are from Mars and women are from Venus.
azrid

Postby Juukin » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 am

Peonaz3 wrote: men after fighting solves question whos in authority and has at least some little piece of mutual respect after..sometimes even become bros.

Exactly that's why Ozzy and I got to become best friends even though I owned him in w7 so hard but now he respects me. I call him Brozzy ever since.
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Previous

Return to The Moot