Freya aka LadyGoo strong

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Freya aka LadyGoo strong

Postby PastTime » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Barrel from underpeople.
PastTime

Postby DaniAngione » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:56 pm

Onep wrote:I bet they made a bot for it too.

Potjeh wrote:Who the fuck does that?! This is like ISIS in Palmyra all over again :cry:

ven wrote:Landscape artists are not the heroes we deserve,
but they're the heroes we need

Just wanted to gather together these awesome quotes, they made me laugh a lot :P

And yeah, no need to add to the chorus...
Intentionally destroying/griefing brick art - or any other form of building/art made within the game for no purpose other than aesthetics - is a whole new level of faggotry.
Regardless of being abandoned or not.
W15 ???
W14 Proud defender of Kakariko Village
W13 Sporadic member of Ravka
W12 Occasional member of Lake Town
W11 Inactive member of Yggdrasill
W10 King of The Northern Kingdom
W9 The Revenant of Wulf's Retreat
W8 Lawspeaker of New Thotoshire
W7 Lawspeaker of Esteldín
DaniAngione

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:20 pm

In regards to the action, I think it is intentional disrespect the the village rather than brick art in general. Although, I find it bad form to destroy art in this manner.

ISKRA wrote:
i suddenly regretting about times,times about all that ive been paving shit.

Screenshot the art and it should be immortalized in your art thread.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby Ysh » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:Although, I find it bad form to destroy art in this manner..

Art is just innocent caught in the middle! It should be spare I agree.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby ISKRA » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:05 pm

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:
ISKRA wrote:
i suddenly regretting about times,times about all that ive been paving shit.

Screenshot the art and it should be immortalized in your art thread.

no offence,

but if it so then i didnt have to make any claim on every drawing for prevent vandalism.

i usually maintaining with it for traveller/visitor. to make them enjoy it more than single picture.(till jorb grind everthing) thats the main reason why i do care like that.
W6-one of leading members of S.I.A.B
W7-Cheiftain of Kastepo
W9-last slav of FnIKorean
W10-FnI chieftain/slav of KoreanAlliance
W11-just lad in tymas
W12-gopnikboi with bricks in KoA thugplot

show us ur brick art - http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=50469

ISKRA

Postby Karede » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:08 pm

It'll stay that way as long as you protect your land
Karede

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:27 pm

sveta is a peaceful farmer along with her town, DIS decides to take a break from killing noobs and destroys brick art because they are bored...DIRTY DIS DOGS SMH
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:29 pm

spawningmink wrote:sveta is a peaceful farmer along with her town, DIS decides to take a break from killing noobs and destroys brick art because they are bored...DIRTY DIS DOGS SMH

Attacking that village just for the sake of destroying art would be entirely too petty. I recall there was a conflict that arose between LadyGoo and Sveta, the art destroying seems more like a middle finger to an enemy rather than an actual reason to raid.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:30 pm

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:
spawningmink wrote:sveta is a peaceful farmer along with her town, DIS decides to take a break from killing noobs and destroys brick art because they are bored...DIRTY DIS DOGS SMH

Attacking that village just for the sake of destroying art would be entirely too petty. I recall there was a conflict that arose between LadyGoo and Sveta, the art destroying seems more like a middle finger to an enemy rather than an actual reason to raid.

no DIS raided her because in world 7 she was friends with AD and knowing AD didnt have warriors at the time to help defend dis attacked. ladygoo even said the art would be untouched but some advice is never trust ladygoo because she always goes back on her word :(
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby ven » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:32 pm

Destroying art is the haven equivalent of breaking the geneva convention. Shame on yall.
Venator
ven

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot