Why r u killing noobs... ?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Why r u killing noobs... ?

Postby AriZona » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:51 am

One noob (me) was slashed a day ago. I know that nothing costs to kill a noob for very established players here. But c'mon - people joining the game very late in W9 after many of you have progressed to insane levels. Who will generate LP for realms...

Just let us be. I dont believe it is fund to play with a dozen on this big map...

Lexx II
AriZona

Re: Why r u killing noobs... ?

Postby DaJovialJove » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:55 am

They remember the 7 year old feeling they got when they were killed as a noob and decided to inflict that feeling on others. Just use this death as a motivation to become powerful enough to kill noobs.
slipper wrote:Kill the tryhard before he turns on the village.
DaJovialJove

Postby AriZona » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:57 am

If I need to go for killing there are FPS games... it is silly attitude.
AriZona

Postby Beezer12Washingbeard » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:10 am

DaJovialJove wrote:They remember the 7 year old feeling they got when they were killed as a noob and decided to inflict that feeling on others. Just use this death as a motivation to become powerful enough to kill noobs.

Better yet, use it as motivation to become powerful enough to kill noob killers, or at least grief them. That's my goal.

Even though it's late world, once W10 rolls around I'll be ready to hit the ground running.
Beezer12Washingbeard

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:44 am

lex if you could pm me that would be great :)
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Bowshot125 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:19 am

You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain.
Bowshot125

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:23 am

Beezer12Washingbeard wrote:
DaJovialJove wrote:They remember the 7 year old feeling they got when they were killed as a noob and decided to inflict that feeling on others. Just use this death as a motivation to become powerful enough to kill noobs.

Better yet, use it as motivation to become powerful enough to kill noob killers, or at least grief them. That's my goal.

Even though it's late world, once W10 rolls around I'll be ready to hit the ground running.

youre going to get close lined by a faction and no more running for you kid
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby AriZona » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:35 am

Guys - I need to share the most unexpected thing what happened to me in H&H: AD has buried the body and skull, they are also rebuilding my char. ( :D :) ;) ¦] ¦] ¦] :!: ) I was approached and told it was a mistake: probably, I should not scavenge resources and animals around dressed as a warrior close to other' claims... proud with my fresh B12 of q30. ;) lessons learned

:) happy ending!
Lexx II
AriZona

Postby Onep » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:37 am

Sounds like a false-flag to me.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:37 am

AriZona wrote:Guys - I need to share the most unexpected thing what happened to me in H&H: AD has buried the body and skull, they are also rebuilding my char. ( :D :) ;) ¦] ¦] ¦] :!: ) I was approached and told it was a mistake: probably, I should not scavenge resources and animals around dressed as a warrior close to other' claims... proud with my fresh B12 of q30. ;) lessons learned

:) happy ending!
Lexx II

glad to help

spawningmink
Under curfew

Next

Return to The Moot