Killing on sight

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killing on sight

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:13 pm

Valten21 wrote:Love it people still talking about me 3 years after i quit the game

B-but you just said that you are killing noobs and now you say that you quit the game 3 years ago? Is it the famous case of autism?
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Valten21 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:32 pm

Are you serious or dumb right now?
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby joojoo1975 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:59 pm

chocolaterain wrote:I agree that botting is complete cancer and I don't think anyone who actually plays this game would disagree. From what I've observed however it's not as much the LP curio system that made botting rampant, rather the flow of time. More people discovered the game, botting became more publicly known and more people wanted to do it. Once people started palisading swamps and claiming mountains and running all these forage bots is when it went too far in my opinon. It's not any worse than with the old LP system though. Remember deforest-and-make-buckets bots?

understand your flow of logic here.

the LP system paved the way for disposable characters, which then opened up the doorway for forage bots, mapping/rescource identification bots etc etc.

now the deforestation was basically just a person focusing on one char or whatnot, I don't recall back then that anybody botting whole swathes of characters. but then again, I was never in those factions.

Quite honestly when the "curio LP system" became active, H&H basically lost her soul.

or in a more Hollywood way. "the Curio LP system" has another name. . . SkyNET.
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

Postby PastTime » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:20 pm

Why would anyone PvP in this game though? There's like hundreds of games that do better at competetive gameplay than HnH...
PastTime

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:22 pm

PastTime wrote:Why would anyone PvP in this game though? There's like hundreds of games that do better at competetive gameplay than HnH...

I don't know any and I'm pretty sure I played most of the games that you have on mind, but please, name any.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby PastTime » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:32 pm

FOnline.
PastTime

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:35 pm

PastTime wrote:FOnline.

I was in one of the best guilds in Fonline Reloaded, PVP was pretty fun although I got bored of it pretty fast becouse there was like 100 players online and there was no permadeath.

But yeah, Fonline was really good and I'd play it if there was more people online. The adrenaline and fun coming from PVP is pretty similiar to Havens pvp.

Ozzy123

Postby sMartins » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:I don't know any and I'm pretty sure I played most of the games that you have on mind, but please, name any.

Wargame Red Dragon, Men of War....and many others.
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:57 pm

sMartins wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:I don't know any and I'm pretty sure I played most of the games that you have on mind, but please, name any.

Wargame Red Dragon, Men of War....and many others.

These are RTS not sandbox MMORPG with permadeath/full loot?

Ozzy123

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:08 pm

Implementing PvP and permadeath in a sandbox is tricky and has freedom and security at odds. It doesn't help that we only have a two people team working on it.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot