Killing on sight

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killing on sight

Postby reebz » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:52 pm

Kaios wrote:You don't know shit you annoying little twerp, you probably have custom client features out the ass tho I only use amber client now since KT hasn't updated so shut the fuck up. You guys had visual agi display before many people did I'm sure.

yo it's a game. c h i l l o u t.
the car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
and the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
and a dark wind blows
reebz

Postby spawningmink » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:53 pm

reebz wrote:
Kaios wrote:You don't know shit you annoying little twerp, you probably have custom client features out the ass tho I only use amber client now since KT hasn't updated so shut the fuck up. You guys had visual agi display before many people did I'm sure.

yo it's a game. c h i l l o u t.

idk why hes so mad...probably cause we killed him
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:54 pm

Kaios you should really take a break from the forum dude, you're taking it all too seriously and getting provoked so easily its fucking sad xD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Juukin » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:28 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Kaios you should really take a break from the forum dude, you're taking it all too seriously and getting provoked so easily its fucking sad xD

You say that? Killed your ass 10 times W7 and you still hide it kek
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby joojoo1975 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:35 pm

What I fail to see here is people explaining how Kaios is wrong.(for the most part)

most of the "rebuttal" posts are either about him raging or he's supposed Buthurt on his mod loss.(again for the most part)

But what about the points?

1 Botting is cancer

2 people who Bott are not helping the problem they cause it

3 Botting unfortunately has been with this game since I been here and I came in W2, but it didn't become Rampant/damn near game breaking until after the "curio LP system"

4 the effects of Botting kills the game in the longrun. Compare present time vs when game was W3 and before of the amount of just pure shit posts and people being complete douche bags

face it, if ya bot, you are causing one of the biggest parts of cancer for this game.
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:57 pm

Juukin wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:Kaios you should really take a break from the forum dude, you're taking it all too seriously and getting provoked so easily its fucking sad xD

You say that? Killed your ass 10 times W7 and you still hide it kek

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby jordancoles » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:58 pm

Kaios wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:If you think the game isnt pvp oriented then you have to be blind or retarded, everything in this game leads to get stats and weapons even if you don't want it to do. Even if you only farm, you get food that gives you stats used mostly in PVP, if you only mine, you get a lot of metals that can be used mostly on weapons and armors. The end game in this game is supposed to be pvp, not just fighting but taking over realms, villages. Saying that AD doesn't add anything significant to the game becouse they make people quit its like saying that people ruin CS:GO becouse they're shooting each others, the difference being that some casuals just can't handle permadeath, and right now it isnt even permadeath becouse you can get 90% back easily xd

This is a very unfortunate outlook for this game, I really do hope more people don't adopt that sort of thought process or we will really be in an unfortunate position.

I'd say the exact same thing about assuming a defeatist attitude on the whole due to others ingame who use bots

Kaios wrote:
iamahh wrote:recoverying body after losing a pvp its pretty much impossible, no one leaves the body behind

Yeah it's hard to get a body back especially if you lost it to a gank squad and without the entire body you can't do a state funeral and you won't be getting back any percentage of your LP on inherit from the regular burial if it doesn't get buried at all. It's quite stupid, at least in legacy the tradition/change slider gave players some opportunity to recoup their losses but this system is much worse in terms of newb friendliness.

Legacy deaths were actually beneficial. At one point in W7 I had like 1.75k and 1.85k ua/mc and 2500~ str with einhar. Imo the bounceback in legacy was actually better/worse depending on how you look at it. If you killed a top fighter it wasn't even really a celebration because they would just come back stronger almost instantly. Legacy required you to kill characters and their inherits to make a meaningful dent in the opposing side.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Beezer12Washingbeard » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:19 am

look at all these acrimonious words over a medieval autism simulator on Christmas day

Can't we all just... get abong along?

Beezer12Washingbeard

Postby MrPunchers » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:20 am

Beezer12Washingbeard wrote:look at all these acrimonious words over a medieval autism simulator]

Best words said in this whole thread.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:42 am

jordancoles wrote:If you killed a top fighter it wasn't even really a celebration because they would just come back stronger almost instantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76PgimDxdSA
0:54

xD

Ozzy123

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot