Killing on sight

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killing on sight

Postby Kaios » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:21 am

jordancoles wrote:I'd say the exact same thing about assuming a defeatist attitude on the whole due to others ingame who use bots

I'm not adopting a defeatist attitude, it's just the reality of the game now.

Legacy deaths were actually beneficial. At one point in W7 I had like 1.75k and 1.85k ua/mc and 2500~ str with einhar. Imo the bounceback in legacy was actually better/worse depending on how you look at it. If you killed a top fighter it wasn't even really a celebration because they would just come back stronger almost instantly. Legacy required you to kill characters and their inherits to make a meaningful dent in the opposing side.

Yeah when you're talking about einher that's true but I was just referring to the change/tradition aspect of inheriting with a higher percentage of your LP when you reincarnate after dying at full tradition. Arguably the state of the game now brings it closer to a true permadeath experience but that's only when you don't get the body back which is in my opinion a rather lame way to do it since the victim hardly ever has much of a chance to retrieve their body.
Kaios

Postby Valten21 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:07 am

yeah but no one cares

if you want to help the server untuck your penis from between your legs and stop me from killing new players
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:12 am

Valten21 wrote:yeah but no one cares

if you want to help the server untuck your penis from between your legs and stop me from killing new players

Wait are you killing new players? Who are you? XD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby strpk0 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:37 am

Ozzy123 wrote:

Wait are you killing new players? Who are you? XD

The PvP god himself.
Who the fuck are you? Get outta here.
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby Potjeh » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:11 am

Hearth vaults are as much of a thing as they ever were. It's virtually impossible to kill any one specific character if the player has half a brain. There's zero reason to take a scented character outside when you have half a dozen other combat characters made by botting.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby chocolaterain » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:40 pm

joojoo1975 wrote:3 Botting unfortunately has been with this game since I been here and I came in W2, but it didn't become Rampant/damn near game breaking until after the "curio LP system"
face it, if ya bot, you are causing one of the biggest parts of cancer for this game.

I agree that botting is complete cancer and I don't think anyone who actually plays this game would disagree. From what I've observed however it's not as much the LP curio system that made botting rampant, rather the flow of time. More people discovered the game, botting became more publicly known and more people wanted to do it. Once people started palisading swamps and claiming mountains and running all these forage bots is when it went too far in my opinon. It's not any worse than with the old LP system though. Remember deforest-and-make-buckets bots?
what a b e a u t i f u l duwang
chocolaterain

Postby Juukin » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:44 pm

Wait who are you again? IrreleValten?

Seems like sprucecaps and ants are the only things you can kill anyway, with a lot of effort smh
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby Valten21 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:53 pm

Love it people still talking about me 3 years after i quit the game
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby spawningmink » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:54 pm

Valten21 wrote:Love it people still talking about me 3 years after i quit the game

we wont stop either you are the best
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby infectedking » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:01 pm

Valten21 wrote:Love it people still talking about me 3 years after i quit the game

Heard ages ago that you were meant to be some faction leader or something, they never actually mentions you really DOING anything, just that you were there.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot