New world preludium

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: New world preludium

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:36 pm

jorb wrote:Cool stuff.

Yeah, the combat works pretty well when the stats are balanced. I have to say, that for the first time since w7 I actually felt the adrenaline and there was a lot of tactics involved too, now just give us some better crossroad system so we can get to our enemies faster, most of the warriors are adults and have jobs/study, so wasting 2 hours to get to enemy vault just to see that they are offline isn't cool, really.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Teleskop » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:45 pm

oh i can see ozzy is already training dying before the next world xD
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Sollar » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:57 pm

Yo, where the big end-of-the-world battle at? Yall wanna die gently in your beds?
Sollar

Postby Teleskop » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:00 pm

sign me up for the battle i wanna die like a warrior
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Previous

Return to The Moot