DIS killing people outside their own fucking tradepost lmao

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

DIS killing people outside their own fucking tradepost lmao

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:09 am

I was out on an adventure to search for a glorious combat deth before the world ends. My travels eventually brought me and my trusty steed to the most unexpected of places:
Sevilla. The public tradepost open to the entire community*.
*except to the people dis doesn't like
The first thing I noticed upon my approach was that there were a number of vandal scents around the charter, most likely by a vandal alt in order to clear hearth fires. What really startled me was a VILE STEnCH OF MURDER riHGT outside the compound!!!! Who would DARE kill someone outside of a peacful trade depot like this??????????? Clearly this was a viscous monster who needed to be hunted down and killed before he MURDERED any more PEASFUL traders outside the PEASFUL dis PUBLIC COMMUNITY PEACE AND FRIENDSHIP TRADE POST of ACCEPTANCE and TOLERANCE!!!
I tracked the scent. Sure enuff, the evil no-good killer was off hearth with a decently small delta. It was time 2 hunt. I began to track and noticed something strange. The scent was leading me to DIS???? but i thot that dis ran this trade depot??? and that they were the good guys who protected it and upheld the gr8 values of happiness and community that allows it to run?? Of COURSE a friendly neighborhood DIS would not kill a poor innocent outside their own community run and managed trade post of gay-pride and anti-Islamophobia!!

As it dawned on me i realized that the PERp was inside [b]DISS[/b]. This dirty dis dog had killed a trader outside of their own trade post!? how sneaky and horrible of them, especially during the HOLIDAY SEASON, A TIME of LOVE, PEACE AND GIIIVIING!!!
:!: :!: :!: :!:
NEVER TRUST A DIS DOG, and GOD BLESS
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Re: DIS killing people outside their own fucking tradepost l

Postby jordancoles » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:13 am

World's over bruh
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby HasseKebab » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:14 am

Check ur privilege DIS dogs.... smh.....
HasseKebab

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:15 am

The murder scents from outside are probably from some naked alts, but I get the joke, not rly funny tho especially coming from a BUG ABUSER
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:15 am

This is absolutely fucked. No morals for dis dogs, clearly.
DDDsDD999

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:16 am

Ozzy123 wrote:The murder scents from outside are probably from some naked alts, but I get the joke, not rly funny tho especially coming from a BUG ABUSER

u just don't like me because i'm 1/64th cherokee
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby spawningmink » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:16 am

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote: PEASFUL dis PUBLIC COMMUNITY PEACE AND FRIENDSHIP TRADE POST of ACCEPTANCE and TOLERANCE!!!

gay-pride and anti-Islamophobia!!

HOLIDAY SEASON, A TIME of LOVE, PEACE AND GIIIVIING!!!

THIS IS SO FUNNY
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby MrGemini » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:18 pm

RIP
Greetings, Gemini & Tinkababe

jorb wrote:Given your obvious merits I'm not convinced that that's a loss, but... you would be more helpful if you stated what it is you dislike about this, and why. I can't do much with "QQstopkillinggaembye".
MrGemini

Postby Boas » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:viscous monster

What is dogmens favorite food? BARK BREAD
Boas

Next

Return to The Moot