New player looking for friendly town/village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

New player looking for friendly town/village

Postby Vedixsz » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:59 pm

Hi,

Im a new player and dont really know how to do anything or what i actually should do.
I think it would be of great help if i could kind of just jump in on a somewhat developed town/village where i could learn the game.
Anyone?
Vedixsz

Re: New player looking for friendly town/village

Postby DougRatmen » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:07 pm

Hey there.

Im in a village thats a decent amount along, only a few active members (Me, a firend of mine, and someone who only plays at night) but thats a lot of towns now-a-days.

I my self am an American, (So central timezone/ Oklahoma time zone) and my friend lives in south american (Night time person I think is american, no idea, been a while since we've talked)

My village leaders have been very... inactive. But ones a german, and the other is American. They are nice, most of the time. Germans a bit iffy and can be annoying at times, but overall a good person. So anywho we've kinda dealt with it, since we've forged a firendship status theres really no need for a "Leader" (unless when you have to oath, but we'll get to that later in Skype if your interested, hope you are tbh :P)

If your interested, I could get the ball rolling, we've been needing another few pals to play with.

Contact me on Skype, my name is Douglas Rattmann on there. Ill fill in the info and maybe pull the other two active members to talk to you.

If you don't have Skype, lettme tell ya, you better get it. Everyone here uses it in one way or the other. :ugeek:

Good luck, and welcome to Heaven and Hearth!

-Doug
W8 - Hermit
W9 - Ranger of Bleakwater > Lawspeaker of Meadhaus
W10 - Knights who say Ni founder > 404 > Rattenschlob >Lawspeaker of LT > Solaire > Lategame Hermit
W11 - Knights Solaire founder
DougRatmen

Postby eXmart » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:10 pm

Hey
I'm in the same village as Doug. I'm in California, USA (~3 hours behind Doug's time). I play irregularly weekdays at night time, but I read & responds to Skype chat at least once a week :)
I don't have a lot of experience, but I will be more than happy to help you with what I can.

eX
eXmart

Postby szrama0313 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:47 pm

guys Could I join to your village ? :)
szrama0313

Postby DougRatmen » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:36 pm

szrama0313 wrote:guys Could I join to your village ? :)

If your willing to add us on Skype, we do our "Interviews" there, mine is Douglas Rattmann.

Hope you see both you and the OP there! :D
W8 - Hermit
W9 - Ranger of Bleakwater > Lawspeaker of Meadhaus
W10 - Knights who say Ni founder > 404 > Rattenschlob >Lawspeaker of LT > Solaire > Lategame Hermit
W11 - Knights Solaire founder
DougRatmen

Postby szrama0313 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:56 pm

I'm waiting for your response ;)
szrama0313

Return to Dwarves & Thieves