Víðarrheim Abbey (Kingdom of Víðarrheim)

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Víðarrheim Abbey (Kingdom of Víðarrheim)

Postby Flyrella » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:45 pm

I accidentally settled down at the Kingdom of Víðarrheim and people appeared to be very friendly and helpful :)
Flyrella

Postby reexar77 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Flyrella wrote:I accidentally settled down at the Kingdom of Víðarrheim and people appeared to be very friendly and helpful :)

Indeed we are , we also tend to protect all those inside the realm as long as we don't find crime scents :D
The Infamous Alex A.K.A The Lion , The Fallen King , Destroyer of Worlds , Taker of women , Down under criminal , That one guy who forgets to bring his axe , Also lover of kittens and cupcakes , Stalker of mammoths and harvester of moss , Dispatcher of Russians , Rider of Buttstalion , Basement troll , Slayer of honeybuns , Romanian bane of nature
reexar77

Postby Uephorias » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:05 am

I PM'd, please respond ASAP. :>
Uephorias

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:36 pm

Derails removed. If you want to close your recruitment thread, ask and it shall be done. Otherwise, it's not really a place for people to post a lot. Middle of the world doesn't get a lot of new players, unfortunately, so no, not a lot of people will be posting in the thread (or PM the leaders) about joining.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to Dwarves & Thieves