HS 1117

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

HS 1117

Postby burnemall » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:24 pm

"I know it was you. HS 1117 if you feel like beeing neighborly."

Im looking for the person who left the runestone containging above message in front of our home.

Im not sure i understand what HS 1117 means, if someone would be so kind to explain this to me in the case this is NOT simply a name.

Thank you!
burnemall

Re: HS 1117

Postby Onep » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:32 pm

It's their hearth secret. Add it in the kind tab and you'll see their name and when they're online.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby Ysh » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:35 pm

burnemall wrote:"I know it was you. HS 1117 if you feel like beeing neighborly."

Im looking for the person who left the runestone containging above message in front of our home.

Im not sure i understand what HS 1117 means, if someone would be so kind to explain this to me in the case this is NOT simply a name.

Thank you!

HS usually is hearth secret. You can use for add character to kin list. Probably he want you to add character with hearth secret of 1117 so you can do some chat.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Fratari » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Sounds like someone has a beef with you. Keep your gates locked.
I think it's made of bubbles and hate.

Sarchi wrote:Only time we'll track scents is if it appears that you intentionally tried to vandalize our stuff, then we'll raid your town and kill you and everyone that lives in there because fuck you. We'll probably even take your cupboards afterwards, lol.
Fratari

Postby burnemall » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:40 pm

Thank you guys, pretty obvious in hindsihgt!
burnemall

Return to Dwarves & Thieves