Víðarrheim Abbey (Kingdom of Víðarrheim)

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Víðarrheim Abbey (Kingdom of Víðarrheim)

Postby Валентин » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:26 pm

Jacobian123 wrote:
AttackBastion wrote:So ill take that as a no ? look I dont know anyone named frost and today is my first day on the game no wonder this game doesnt have a big following people suspicious of everyone. have you ever heard this frosts voice? because i would gladly just hop in skype and talk with you and prove im not who you think i am....

Look, no offense, but frost (aka member of faction called AD) has been harassing us recently and I don't want to take the chance of inviting one of them into the village.

you guys are actually stupid as fuck lol he already has a char in your town lmfao
Валентин

Postby Jacobian123 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:29 pm

Валентин wrote:
Jacobian123 wrote:
AttackBastion wrote:So ill take that as a no ? look I dont know anyone named frost and today is my first day on the game no wonder this game doesnt have a big following people suspicious of everyone. have you ever heard this frosts voice? because i would gladly just hop in skype and talk with you and prove im not who you think i am....

Look, no offense, but frost (aka member of faction called AD) has been harassing us recently and I don't want to take the chance of inviting one of them into the village.

you guys are actually stupid as fuck lol he already has a char in your town lmfao

Not that it/they would have any permissions.
W3-W8 - Hermit
W9 - (Ex)-Leader of Vidarrheim

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

Postby SadieMarks » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:10 am

Whats the point in joining a group if the person cant do anything?
SadieMarks

Postby Jacobian123 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:31 am

SadieMarks wrote:Whats the point in joining a group if the person cant do anything?

Rooting out spies/ne'er do-wells before they get any permissions in the village is always a good thing. Previous attempts at immediate village acceptance while raiding factions have their eyes on us has caused nothing but trouble.
W3-W8 - Hermit

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

Postby SadieMarks » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:28 am

Jacobian123 wrote:
SadieMarks wrote:Whats the point in joining a group if the person cant do anything?

Rooting out spies/ne'er do-wells before they get any permissions in the village is always a good thing. Previous attempts at immediate village acceptance while raiding factions have their eyes on us has caused nothing but trouble.

Sorry to burst your bubble but from what Im seeing here there is already a few members in your group that are probably in position to take anything they want.
I would think you would root them out but from what im seeing on this post is your refusing to let new people join because there is somone in your group that is working for anther group.
what you dont understand is they are more likely to take everything now that they know you are onto them. Anyways none of my bussiness i know that this is a game and people stealing from me on a game doesnt effect me in real life.
SadieMarks

Postby Jacobian123 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:56 pm

SadieMarks wrote:
Jacobian123 wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble but from what Im seeing here there is already a few members in your group that are probably in position to take anything they want.
I would think you would root them out but from what im seeing on this post is your refusing to let new people join because there is somone in your group that is working for anther group.
what you dont understand is they are more likely to take everything now that they know you are onto them. Anyways none of my bussiness i know that this is a game and people stealing from me on a game doesnt effect me in real life.

Just because they say something doesn't mean they actually do have someone in my village. AD are known to be shit at spies/infiltration anyways, I've already rooted out a couple of them that they had in there before, pretty confident that there's none inside the village now.

Also, I'm still "letting people join my group," just not with immediate entry into the village. Literally anyone can make an account and say "hey let me join" while being an alt for some group. Honestly this is one of the biggest broken mechanics of the game but I'm trying to do my best to work with it, thus the not letting you into the village immediately option. It lets me take a look at their playstyle and willingness to help/be a part of the village atmosphere. Eventually I will let them into the village proper after they've proved themselves to not be spies. Even then there's still a chance, but much less likely.
W3-W8 - Hermit

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

Postby Jacobian123 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:48 pm

Ergh, take.. 4? Not making a new topic since that would be a little insane, also the leadership hasn't changed.

Willing to take in anyone and anything at this point, must be willing to work but there's plenty of pre-built infrastructure so you don't have to worry about not having a house or anything.

EDIT: this means we're open. Shoot me a PM or post in this topic if you're at all interested.
W3-W8 - Hermit

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

Postby kortbaard » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:46 pm

Hey there,
I'm hoping to join.
kortbaard

Postby Jacobian123 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:06 am

Sorry, no.
W3-W8 - Hermit

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

Postby Jacobian123 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:20 am

FYI we're still kicking. Looking for more members.
W3-W8 - Hermit

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves