RIP Bloodfrost Summit

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

RIP Bloodfrost Summit

Postby shadyg0d » Sat May 07, 2016 2:15 am

Hello. We are a clan living up in the snowy mountains. We are currently accepting applications from anyone. Experienced miners/hunters/foragers/fighters will be rewarded for their work. We especially need miners.

Send message for details.
Last edited by shadyg0d on Mon May 09, 2016 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
shadyg0d

Re: Bloodfrost Summit recruiting ASAP

Postby Boiz » Sat May 07, 2016 12:39 pm

I and my friend want to join. I can up any prof, my friend are miner/blacksmith/carpentrery
How many people in your Village?
Boiz

Postby shadyg0d » Sun May 08, 2016 12:01 am

Hahahahaha pussy bitch. Killed my alt and stole... my table? Some ladybugs? Hahahahaha now hell will rain down upon you. I hope it was worth it bitch

I mean you could have waited like one day and stolen gold and iron so w/e. pocket change to me bitch

Also thanks for hauling wood and clay lol

My people are coming to kill you
shadyg0d

Postby cecelia » Sun May 08, 2016 12:47 am

shadyg0d wrote:Hahahahaha pussy bitch. Killed my alt and stole... my table? Some ladybugs? Hahahahaha now hell will rain down upon you. I hope it was worth it bitch

I mean you could have waited like one day and stolen gold and iron so w/e. pocket change to me bitch

Also thanks for hauling wood and clay lol

My people are coming to kill you

you seem mad. can i join your village?
cecelia

Re: RIP Bloodfrost Summit

Postby shadyg0d » Mon May 09, 2016 2:21 am

Now that I think about it those joiners may have been murdered. I'm not sure if one of them were actually the murderer. All I know is they "unkinned" me and stopped responding to messages.

Village is dead now anyway. I can't be arsed to try and finish it with people camping the area. Not sure if this caused it, but I deserved it anyway.

Whoever killed my alt: I have your scent and I will kill you. You better hide like a bitch
shadyg0d

Postby spawningmink » Mon May 09, 2016 2:03 pm

shadyg0d wrote:Now that I think about it those joiners may have been murdered. I'm not sure if one of them were actually the murderer. All I know is they "unkinned" me and stopped responding to messages.

Village is dead now anyway. I can't be arsed to try and finish it with people camping the area. Not sure if this caused it,but I deserved it anyway.

Whoever killed my alt: I have your scent and I will kill you. You better hide like a bitch

Good luck with that :lol: 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby evilboy666 » Mon May 09, 2016 2:06 pm

thats what happens when you recruit someone with 1 post.
evilboy666

Postby battleslayer » Sun May 15, 2016 9:38 pm

spawningmink wrote:
shadyg0d wrote:Now that I think about it those joiners may have been murdered. I'm not sure if one of them were actually the murderer. All I know is they "unkinned" me and stopped responding to messages.

Village is dead now anyway. I can't be arsed to try and finish it with people camping the area. Not sure if this caused it,but I deserved it anyway.

Good luck with that :lol: 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

One does not need luck to kills minks, I have had it done more than once. By accident to ;)
battleslayer

Postby Bowshot125 » Mon May 16, 2016 3:29 pm

This is why you dont recruit on the forums, unless you have a noob trainer base to keep out the degenerates.
Bowshot125

Postby TwisterOne » Mon May 16, 2016 4:02 pm

Bowshot125 wrote:This is why you dont recruit on the forums, unless you have a noob trainer base to keep out the degenerates.

or this is why u shouldnt start building a palisade after being asked nicely to move cause you are blocking the hunting grounds of a couple villages :roll:
TwisterOne

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves