RIP Bloodfrost Summit

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: RIP Bloodfrost Summit

Postby cyrus9586 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:45 am

Well. Bacon here. Let's go into detail of what I'm pissed off about with the person who started this thread. Punchers your fine BTW.

So Shady(from now on to be called by Fingerman, MoonBeaver and Fuck) was in Capua before I was. Shortly after I join I get word that someone tried to off the leader. He was removed. Later hear that shit went missing from town stock. Person would have permissions removed. Also heard about how a horse was stolen from a village member. Shortly after someone stole most the leather/metal stock from village stock. Okay chief gets fed up and basically quits HnH. Just before that I found a camp that was loaded with stuff. Claim is expired. Gate is opened. I build a pali inside and tell village. Someone destroys pali and builds a new one. Had I not gone to the camp I would have been locked out for a while before someone causally remembers to give me a key.

Then Fingerman died by drowning himself cause he forgot to drink water. He decides to rage quit (yet he keeps coming back like a bad jock itch) and gives me everything in his house cause in his words "You're like me you like power."
Inside I find:
The towns leather supply
The towns metal supply
Curios up the ass
The towns missing currency
Tons of food, about 8 cupboards worth (most was confirmed from the town stock)
Armor and weapons shitty but would have been nice to hunt with
4 horses in his basement including the missing one.

Now if anyone remembers my last thread about the tree near Capua. This was owned by him. That's right he demanded the head of his own town mate and threatened war against his own town.

But wait theres more.

He comes back a few days later and these are the tidbits he gives me.

"Yea I got Jerome kicked out of the town cause he threatened to blackmail me over catching me using multiple clients(against town laws)"

"I lied to the chief and said we were two gay guys butt fucking in the same apartment and he bought it kek"

"Jerome gave me all the money he had for the town" Going to assume a lie here just don't buy it.

"Yea that was my tree it was a bluff with the war but I would have done it. I wanted the tree to myself cause I hunt a lot and wanted the roots"

He was also the one who destroyed the pali at the camp and rebuild it "cause the gate faced the wrong way and you only gave us slave keys."

To which later he stated "I have been using all the resources there to make shit tons of curios." I think we can see where this was going.

"I donated that horse to the town but the chief just dotted on Jerome So I said fuck this place. I left the gate open till the horse got out and then I took it back and hid it."

Okay heres the root of it now.

So he was shunned by the chief. I wonder why???

"I was also that batman guy that got kicked out a while ago."

Gee

"If it wasn't for me there wouldn't be a brick wall." Grats it wasn't finished till I did it with Punchers help.

"If it wasn't for me there wouldn't be a mine." Save that the chief was already working on one.

"I did so much for this place and then it got ran into the ground." Yes it did get run into the ground. Cause you RAN it into the ground by taking everything that was saved up!

Again I have broken his grave, studied his skull and have a weapon ready at all times in case I come across him some how. As it stands one alt of his, Moon Beaver, is literally stuck in the old town section. He has no perms so he can't break his own HF and he can't buy vandal to do so. I'm also pretty sure he has the visitor debuff. His other, Fuck, is in his old house area. Don't think he can break his own HF and he gave me the keys so yea...Hes stuck as fuck unless he makes a new character.

So yea go get rekt'd in some other game. And as I told him before. Yes I was planning to have you killed. By the person you feared was going to kill you. You just beat us to it by drowning your idiotic self before hand. So grats you saved us a scent, have still have no respect for you and go eat a dick while your at it.
Former proud Owner of Hoo Cudda De Cheese Factory W9.
Mad God of New Sheoth W14
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:42 am

td;dr this man is blacklisted. Do not recruit him, do not recruit characters of the same name, and be wary of alts that may be him.

He is also KoS for as long as I play if any location info on him ever comes up in this world or other worlds.
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby cyrus9586 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:03 am

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:td;dr this man is blacklisted. Do not recruit him, do not recruit characters of the same name, and be wary of alts that may be him.

He is also KoS for as long as I play if any location info on him ever comes up in this world or other worlds.

He wanted to create his own place. He said next world he would start his own village so you'll have a good war there. Something to keep you busy lol. But yes Black list him. KOS him and if you see him recruiting ignore him or you might end up sharing his fate.

Again after all I learned of this person its a wonder how he lived as long as he did.
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Postby shadyg0d » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:04 pm

That is such a mindblowingly retarded post... Where do I even start?

First of all, this thread has absolutely nothing to do with you.
Second of all, nobody on the forum has any fucking clue what you're rambling about and if they did it wouldn't effect me whatsoever.

You sure are a whiny bitch for somebody who inherited the entire city as well as my personal fortune(Both of which I gave to you out of kindness). If you feel so bad for the village, why don't you give everything back? Hmmm? How come you didn't complain for the weeks you supposedly knew this was going on, or when you were smuggling everything I gave you? I'll tell you why, because you're a selfish bitch, and a complete hypocrite. YOU were the one who wanted to steal lawspeaker from the village and pretend it got raided(after I already made you filthy rich). YOU bashed the tree and blamed it on another innocent person. Not only that, but your entire story is full of nonsense. If you're going to talk shit at least have your facts right.

Shortly after someone stole most the leather/metal stock from village stock. Okay chief gets fed up and basically quits HnH

Wrong. The chief didn't give any reason for quitting, and nothing was even stolen before he quit. Weeks after he quit I "stole" everything from the village for YOU to put to good use, since I was quitting and the village was already dead. You're welcome...

Just before that I found a camp that was loaded with stuff. Claim is expired. Gate is opened. I build a pali inside and tell village. Someone destroys pali and builds a new one. Had I not gone to the camp I would have been locked out for a while before someone causally remembers to give me a key.

Wrong. Your friend Ace, who was also my friend, showed me the location and said I had permission to use it to. You built the gate facing the wrong direction and it wasn't soaked yet so I fixed it. I claimed the place to keep it safe for all of us(nobody else even had 80k LP). I immediately added you to permissions and created master keys that same day. I gave you the master key as soon as you were online. You're welcome...

Inside I find:
The towns leather supply
The towns metal supply
Curios up the ass

Only half the leather/metal and the horses came from the town. The rest was mine, including ALL the food and curios.
All the "missing currency" was sitting in a cupboard inside the village. You can thank the greedy lawspeaker for the shitty economy. The coins I had before that I printed myself(once again thank the incompetent lawspeaker)

That's right he demanded the head of his own town mate and threatened war against his own town.

How does one "war" his own village? And aren't you the one who took MY tree and blamed it on another villager? WTF? Another perfect example of you taking advantage of a situation and being a hypocrite about it later. Anyways like I told you before you knew it was mine, I was just trying to scare away whoever was messing with it, which seemed to work.

"Yea I got Jerome kicked out of the town cause he threatened to blackmail me over catching me using multiple clients(against town laws)"

True. But Jerome was abusing his power and I had several quotes to prove it. He was already on thin ice and him threatening me(behind the leader's back I might add) forced my hand.

"I donated that horse to the town but the chief just dotted on Jerome So I said fuck this place. I left the gate open till the horse got out and then I took it back and hid it."

Yeah. I donated metal and the horse to this place when I started. The metal was supposed to be paid back but chief later took back that promise. I helped build everything before we were recruiting. I helped recruit. I gave my personal belongings to help every new member. I watch some guy(Jerome) join and all the sudden climb the ranks and be given all sorts of special privileges. I watched his ego take over and him starting to abuse his power. I watched him getting all sorts of armor and coins for work that everyone else was doing for free. You're damn right I took back my horse.

And you wonder why the village was dying? It's thanks to favoritism like this and complete disregard for regular members. I'm not the one who promised the same plot to multiple people then logged off for weeks on end. I'm not the one who refused to stimulate the economy. I'm not the one who chose to hoard literally all the resources and not help anyone. You realize you lived in the "suburbs" and were referred to as "peasant"? That was never my idea. I wanted us to be a group. During this time I was trying hard to fix these issues, just to have the chief ignore me or get mad that I was being too generous. I had no hand whatsoever in killing the village. I could have stolen everything months before then and I chose not to. It's easy to make somebody like me(a thief, manipulator, etc) scapegoat. I get it. But the fact is I loved Capua and tried to save it. I was by far the most generous and helpful person in the village.

After it died and after I quit, the best I could do is give the power to somebody who might put it to good use. I realize now that was a mistake now because all your care about is yourself and you couldn't run a village if your life depended on it. Your entire post is just you projecting your own guilt and lack of foresight.

"I did so much for this place and then it got ran into the ground." Yes it did get run into the ground. Cause you RAN it into the ground by taking everything that was saved up!

Nope. It was 100% dead for several weeks before I decided to "steal". And it's more like, YOU took everything that was saved up. I don't see you putting it back or helping anyone. All I did was move stuff 20 feet to another claim, and gave you full control over the claim.

Again after all I learned of this person its a wonder how he lived as long as he did.

If I hadn't killed myself you would have discovered that shortly
shadyg0d

Postby cyrus9586 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:48 am

shadyg0d wrote:That is such a mindblowingly retarded post... Where do I even start?

First of all, this thread has absolutely nothing to do with you.
Second of all, nobody on the forum has any fucking clue what you're rambling about and if they did it wouldn't effect me whatsoever.

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:td;dr this man is blacklisted. Do not recruit him, do not recruit characters of the same name, and be wary of alts that may be him.

Yup this effects you and people understand the "ramblings".

shadyg0d wrote:You sure are a whiny bitch for somebody who inherited the entire city as well as my personal fortune(Both of which I gave to you out of kindness). If you feel so bad for the village, why don't you give everything back?

Everything has gone back to the village and has been used to finish it's security.

shadyg0d wrote:Hmmm? How come you didn't complain for the weeks you supposedly knew this was going on, or when you were smuggling everything I gave you? I'll tell you why, because you're a selfish bitch, and a complete hypocrite. YOU were the one who wanted to steal lawspeaker from the village and pretend it got raided(after I already made you filthy rich). YOU bashed the tree and blamed it on another innocent person. Not only that, but your entire story is full of nonsense. If you're going to talk shit at least have your facts right.

I was made the town council and reported everything to Silu before he quit. Everything was moved from your claim as security. The blaming of the tree on Jerome was to confirm suspicions it was you. It worked. You tipped your hand and I knew. Also I wanted to confirm just how fucked you were. So I added Silu on steam after all the gates were left open and guess what? I ASKED for LS of town. Yes this was after leaving scents but also...Visitor Debuff duh. I breifly considered bashing walls but said no cause I have too much respect for Silu to do that to him. You on the other hand I tricked into Recalling into the walls after your permissions were removed and got stuck. One alt down one to go. Oh wait hes stuck in a pali. The threat of Finger is contained in quarantine.

shadyg0d wrote:
Shortly after someone stole most the leather/metal stock from village stock. Okay chief gets fed up and basically quits HnH

Wrong. The chief didn't give any reason for quitting, and nothing was even stolen before he quit. Weeks after he quit I "stole" everything from the village for YOU to put to good use, since I was quitting and the village was already dead. You're welcome...
ADDED HIM ON STEAM! Didn't think of that did you? He blamed you and others like you for one of his reasons to quit the other was the incoming changes the the combat system.

shadyg0d wrote:
Just before that I found a camp that was loaded with stuff. Claim is expired. Gate is opened. I build a pali inside and tell village. Someone destroys pali and builds a new one. Had I not gone to the camp I would have been locked out for a while before someone causally remembers to give me a key.

Wrong. Your friend Ace, who was also my friend, showed me the location and said I had permission to use it to. You built the gate facing the wrong direction and it wasn't soaked yet so I fixed it. I claimed the place to keep it safe for all of us(nobody else even had 80k LP). I immediately added you to permissions and created master keys that same day. I gave you the master key as soon as you were online. You're welcome...

Actually you destroyed a gate cause you didn't understand how slaves key's worked. It also took you an hour after I came online to even acknowledge that it was done. I had to travel to Xan and destroy that pali to get in before you asked why THAT pali was destroyed and then said you had a now useless key for me. Also I had 150k cause I was going for the skill in metalworking. I just didn't think to destroy Pclaim of find it needed as the plan was to gut the place. And while we are on that topic... A new tidbit. So Finger finds some noobs and tells them that they can have his stuff IN Xan if they contact me. Well he didn't really have anything of his own IN Xan to give...So he wanted me to travel there and let them in. I offered them Xan itself as a 45 min trip is not preferable to me (hence why I wanted to gut it and leave it) they got so paranoid and asked things that made me weary(just go in and leave the keys while I wait a ways away just tell me when your there) So I said screw it and left. They must not have been too broken up about it as they never messaged me again. Either that or it was a trap like I thought and I wasn't going to get rekt'd.

shadyg0d wrote:
Inside I find:
The towns leather supply
The towns metal supply
Curios up the ass

Only half the leather/metal and the horses came from the town. The rest was mine, including ALL the food and curios.
All the "missing currency" was sitting in a cupboard inside the village. You can thank the greedy lawspeaker for the shitty economy. The coins I had before that I printed myself(once again thank the incompetent lawspeaker)

And all of Ace's leather decided to up and vanish after you made more currency? yea that's a coincidence. And no we cant thank a LS for the chiefs mistake. Actually that wasnt even a mistake. A large town can use a currency as well as a tavern. He misjudged how many people would remain. Making more currency isn't a bad thing as long as it isn't circulated (All the "missing currency" was sitting in a cupboard inside the village) So there you go it hadn't been sent out yet. (The coins I had before that I printed myself(once again thank the incompetent lawspeaker) Well shit you just flooded the economy and made coins worth less. Damn forger...

shadyg0d wrote:
That's right he demanded the head of his own town mate and threatened war against his own town.

How does one "war" his own village? And aren't you the one who took MY tree and blamed it on another villager? WTF? Another perfect example of you taking advantage of a situation and being a hypocrite about it later. Anyways like I told you before you knew it was mine, I was just trying to scare away whoever was messing with it, which seemed to work.

I went to give the tree to the village so we could all use it as needed. Not have a pali around it and threaten to kill town members for touching it. And it didn't work so well as I was about to destroy it again until you tipped you hand and confirmed what I knew. Took advantage of nothing. My first thoughts were always "The village could use this." Not I could use it. Even now more roots have gone to others then they have to me. Cause I found armor a better way to prevent wounds.

shadyg0d wrote:

True. But Jerome was abusing his power and I had several quotes to prove it. He was already on thin ice and him threatening me(behind the leader's back I might add) forced my hand.

So you didn't check with anyone else in town? Cause as town council I already knew about the black mail, the finding you running multiple clients, and everything Jerome said to you. All you managed to do was get jerome kicked out and Silu quit before he banished you as well. Grats nothing changed.

shadyg0d wrote:

Yeah. I donated metal and the horse to this place when I started. The metal was supposed to be paid back but chief later took back that promise. I helped build everything before we were recruiting. I helped recruit. I gave my personal belongings to help every new member. I watch some guy(Jerome) join and all the sudden climb the ranks and be given all sorts of special privileges. I watched his ego take over and him starting to abuse his power. I watched him getting all sorts of armor and coins for work that everyone else was doing for free. You're damn right I took back my horse.

Then proceeded to lie about it AND stay in the village you hated so much while plotting more shit. Pity? None.

shadyg0d wrote:And you wonder why the village was dying? It's thanks to favoritism like this and complete disregard for regular members. I'm not the one who promised the same plot to multiple people then logged off for weeks on end. I'm not the one who refused to stimulate the economy. I'm not the one who chose to hoard literally all the resources and not help anyone. You realize you lived in the "suburbs" and were referred to as "peasant"? That was never my idea. I wanted us to be a group. During this time I was trying hard to fix these issues, just to have the chief ignore me or get mad that I was being too generous. I had no hand whatsoever in killing the village. I could have stolen everything months before then and I chose not to. It's easy to make somebody like me(a thief, manipulator, etc) scapegoat. I get it. But the fact is I loved Capua and tried to save it. I was by far the most generous and helpful person in the village.

You already admitted to lying, underhanded tactics, taking resources, and a list of other things. On top of that Silu even said it was people like you that helped him decide to quit leaving the rest of us to rot. As far as being a "peasent" If I was thought of so lowly why did Silu willing give me control to fix and revive this town? The only reason I am now looking to move is all the Pclaims make cleaning it out impossible.

shadyg0d wrote:After it died and after I quit, the best I could do is give the power to somebody who might put it to good use. I realize now that was a mistake now because all your care about is yourself and you couldn't run a village if your life depended on it. Your entire post is just you projecting your own guilt and lack of foresight.

Umm I finished the walls, Removed the trade booths (useless as intrading in the village isn't needed at this point, Finished the second level of the mine, made smelters, made kilns, improved qualities here and have given to all remaining people here. You didn't even have "power" to give you had keys to your Pclaims and stolen items. You even asked that if you continued no matter where I ended up just to let you hide in my place so if your running from someone you would be safe. As of guilt I have none. I was working with Silu to improve things and was getting ready to move into the mines for more space and as for lack of foresight the only issue there was I was willing to trust you. But you drownded.

shadyg0d wrote:

Nope. It was 100% dead for several weeks before I decided to "steal". And it's more like, YOU took everything that was saved up. I don't see you putting it back or helping anyone. All I did was move stuff 20 feet to another claim, and gave you full control over the claim.

Read above. EVERYTHING has gone back to the village. All the work I have done has been for the village. So again talk out your ass more. All you're doing is digging that hole deeper.

shadyg0d wrote:

If I hadn't killed myself you would have discovered that shortly

Actually you would have lived just long enough for 2 people to shove swords through you. You already lost to them sparring constantly and that was 1v1 this would have been 2v1. So BS more. It just makes this more funny.

Overall your last post has shown us that you admitted to everything. You still will not admit you helped to kill the desire to play this of our leader. You didn't even know what was going on in the village. You STILL think you could have killed 2 people AND me(granted me yea prolly) You still think yourself superior to everyone else even though I have already shown that all the BS you pulled I undid. You THINK that just cause Silu isn't on the forums he is unreachable. And you still blame everyone else for your shit. Sorry like I said. No respect for you QQ some more and for someone who "quit" your still very active.
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Postby cyrus9586 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:59 am

Also as this is political and not recruiting can we please move this to The Moot? Seems a better spot for it now that is has descended to what it is.
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Postby shadyg0d » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:56 am

You knew what was happening and gladly took everything to your vault. You "gave it back" after keeping what you wanted. You got caught and knew you would become LS for acting mad at me. lol

Now you're powertripping with all the villages you inherited, thinking anyone cares when they already quit
shadyg0d

Postby cyrus9586 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:58 am

actually I kept 99% of everything, unless it was used for trade for mats for the walls, and there it sits in my claim that Silu has access to and will soon have a key to when I leave waiting for him. The only thing I used was the armor and weapons you had on you and I gave the shield to Jesus. So before you start talking out your ass again remember all that happened was you got what you deserved. Everything I have now I raided for. At least 3 people know this. So all in all keep flapping your gums as I know thats all you can do now anyways. And no I didn't act mad at you to get LS. I contacted him on Steam and asked. He then logged in and cut your permissions and told me to watch out for you. Then I told him you were dead and everything I leave goes back to him unless it was other wise used to rebuild the village. So in the end "Your Fortune" is going right back from who you stole it from.
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Postby shadyg0d » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:17 pm

Whatever man. If you are so innocent why'd you wait until now to say something? Why come to a random thread nobody from the village will see?

Why so mad anyway? It's just a game. And if all you wanted was LS then literally nothing changed. All I did was give you everything to do what you see fit. You chose to keep everything and fix the place, which was totally fine with me. I had no idea if silu was ever going to come back online, I just didn't want everything in the village to go to waste so I gave it to the only active person before quitting, along with everything else I owned. So what's the big fucking deal?

I think you just want to blame somebody for the village being shit. You knew it was being ran like shit and even said so. Instead of being honest to the LS and trying to fix it, you just decided to join the circlejerk of whining and blame, which is why the village is dead and why it deserves to be.

If people had listened to me the village would still be thriving. I knew exactly why it was dying and tried to warn everyone including the LS. People watched it happen exactly how I said and did nothing to stop it, then proceeded to blame me for everything when it happened. What a joke. This village was full of cowards without the guts to change anything, but always had somebody to turn into an outsider and blame for everything.

It really doesn't matter what you think. I was at the village longer than you, I've been playing longer than you, and I'm a better leader than you/Silu. I know exactly how the village died and did what I could to stop it. Nobody would remotely question the LS to his face and that was the problem. Hence why I plan on running my own village next time, so I can actually do things right.
shadyg0d

Postby cyrus9586 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Why'd I wait? Cause you said you quit yet here you are whining on the forums about some village you got booted from or some BS. Why come to a "random thread"? Cause again here you are whining. Whys it matter? Cause your a shitty player. And as for not doing anything about it? Well lets see while the village was active I dug out 90% of the mine thats dug out and spent days smelting metal cause at the time all I was was a miner. Nothing much else I could do. I also scouted the area, found 3 raid targets that were inactive all of which provided good shit for the village, found the clay node we needed for high Q stuff, Built the 2nd level mine most the way, built 6 new smelters 3 of which randomly got destroyed, donated an anvil, a press, a loom, 3 cauldrons, paved roads, and helped as much as I could. So yea I did "nothing". Now that you have been caught blaming me for doing nothing and taking everything after you admitted it and also tried, poorly, to bring me down to your level people can see just how fucked you really are. You've also admitted to several things you caused or just refused to acknowledge them. And I was honest to Jerome and Silu. They even went with most of my ideas. Up until shit hit the fan and Jerome was kicked out and Silu said fuck it.

So get off your high horse of "I could have fixed everything" and just admit even if you did have control of the city you would have bailed anyways. You think running a village is wise when you can't even do shit right as a villager? What's going to happen when the same shit happens to you? Oh I know you're gonna whine and complain on the forums and blame everyone else cause "You were justified in your actions." You know what. Your blacklisted. You've been exposed and I don't care what you think of me. I am the better person here so I'm gonna walk away. My rep here speaks for itself already. True I don't have much of one but I have always been a man of my word and put the village first WITHOUT needing thanks. I don't need recognition. I just need to know the village is doing good. To hell with everything else. Like I told you a donation to a village, like that horse, is meant that the chief decides what to do with it not you. So what if he gives it to someone you don't like. Not your call anymore.

Anyways GL in the next world...You're gonna need it. And don't even bother responding anymore. I'm not gonna read it. And since this is nothing but BS from you and lies you keep getting caught in I highly suggest this be locked or sent to hel. No point in this thread anymore.
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves