Looking for villagers

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Looking for villagers

Postby LadyV » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:16 pm

thomas_ewing wrote:
Have you seen Amanda's crypt and skull cabinet? It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for . . .

Hmmm... I'll have to avoid dinner invitations. :lol:
LadyV

Postby Eemerald » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:35 pm

on a side note to the conversation, we are seriously recruiting!
and Amanda has much more hidden in her tower than skulls.... :|
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:44 pm

Eemerald wrote:on a side note to the conversation, we are seriously recruiting!
and Amanda has much more hidden in her tower than skulls.... :|

;) :)

Bump ... We still have some roles available in the village, a cook would be great and we could always do with help in hunting and foraging ... we are doing a bit of restructuring atm and have some projects in mind so pls pm Em if you are interested. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Eemerald » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:59 pm

we're a little more active now, some old players returning, and a little more activity to get village sorted, and some potential projects we want to look at.

So if you are looking for somewhere to settle, get in touch :)
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby GamingRAM » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:03 pm

If I applied/got accepted, would I get a plot of land + house for personal use? I need some place to store all my stuff and not have it vanish because it was "borrowed".

Also, what type of projects are you guys thinking of doing? I am interested in the construction of buildings, large-scale places, scenery, and paved roads (specifically paved roads that branch outside the walls).
World 12: Quit at some point.
World 11: Community Fair Worker
World 10: Co-Founder of the Northern Kingdom, Resident of Emerald City, Founder and Mayor of the Hole of Glory, RamZ's Art Emporium at CF, Member of the CFL Rams.
World 9: Founder of SnoopVille, Resident of Emerald City
World 7: Hermit and Neighbor to a dead Korean
GamingRAM

Postby Eemerald » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:12 am

GamingRAM wrote:If I applied/got accepted, would I get a plot of land + house for personal use? I need some place to store all my stuff and not have it vanish because it was "borrowed".

Also, what type of projects are you guys thinking of doing? I am interested in the construction of buildings, large-scale places, scenery, and paved roads (specifically paved roads that branch outside the walls).

We don't tend to have plots inside the town, EC has never been a plot based town, and we are currently pretty small with a few dedicated members, so things going missing really doesn't happen this world. we've not recruited much this world either, even if the thread suggests it, mostly because we are pretty picky about people who join. most people who wanted their own space tendd to build close to the town and have their place covered by the village claim, however, what I suggest if you are interested is PM me and maybe try it out?

I know open plan villages are not everyones cup of tea, but we've had personal belongings of old players still exactly in the same place for months because people just don't into other peoples spaces.

as for projects, i'll pm you with some ideas we've been considering.

Em
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby shampizle » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:28 am

im rebuilding VoA if u guys are in the midst of merging!!! you know me and we did plently of trading time to grow as a whole!
shampizle

Postby Bowshot125 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:37 pm

Eemerald wrote:
GamingRAM wrote:If I applied/got accepted, would I get a plot of land + house for personal use? I need some place to store all my stuff and not have it vanish because it was "borrowed".

We don't tend to have plots inside the town, EC has never been a plot based town, and we are currently pretty small with a few dedicated members, so things going missing really doesn't happen this world. we've not recruited much this world either, even if the thread suggests it, mostly because we are pretty picky about people who join. most people who wanted their own space tendd to build close to the town and have their place covered by the village claim, however, what I suggest if you are interested is PM me and maybe try it out?

I know open plan villages are not everyones cup of tea, but we've had personal belongings of old players still exactly in the same place for months because people just don't into other peoples spaces.

Em

We did this with Twin Lakes. But we had a tower with personal cubbies and we respected eachothers space and items, unless ghey took an important tool or something but it was fun having that must trust on a village.
Bowshot125

Postby Eemerald » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:37 pm

shampizle wrote:im rebuilding VoA if u guys are in the midst of merging!!! you know me and we did plently of trading time to grow as a whole!

merging with what??
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Eemerald » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:39 pm

Bowshot125 wrote:
Eemerald wrote:

Em

We did this with Twin Lakes. But we had a tower with personal cubbies and we respected eachothers space and items, unless ghey took an important tool or something but it was fun having that must trust on a village.

it does work if you pick the right people in the town, and has been working for a long time for us anyway (although some worlds we've had some issues).
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves