Hypatia Welcomes You

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Hypatia Welcomes You

Postby Jpnn » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:31 pm

We are a small Village, and by Small I mean, really small... And our focus is on creating a friendly and active community !

Our Population currently sits on 4.5 (I explain that 0.5 if you guys ask) and we could always use more people !

Oh, and we speak English, русский, Español and Portugues !

Here is how it works, we have a centralized Co-Op Governament ! (Yes, I just made that up), basically:

-We have 3 Public Storages, meaning that everything someone gathers, mines and/or harvest is to be placed on the Public Storages for common use !
-Only clothing, Instruments, Parchments and non-essential Itens can be considerate personal
-Every resident lives on the "Housing Area" of the Village, everyone has the same house (Log Cabin with a Basement) that can decor anyway it wants.
-We have a few Farmplots, one for each produce, 2 Animal pens, Chicken Coops , Beehives etc... No one is forced to work on those, but since we work as a single organism with a shared storage, everyone is incentivised to harvest and work on whatever it thinks it will be productive
-The centralized part of the Co-Op means that, even thou we have a voting system on what to do or where to put resources, the final word on all Domestic and Foreign Policys are made by the Lawspeaker
-We are pacifists, we dont engage on wars or raid foreign lands !

We have some custom instalations like our Library, witch we try to grow as much as possible, the Library contains a Music Class (Im a great pipebagger myself), Literature , Poetry and other forms of Written Culture ! (Thus the name Hypatia)

We arent very advanced on the game , hell, we didnt even discovered Steel yet !

In a nutshell, if you think that you are alone in the world, needs a place to hear good pipemusic and talk to people you dont know (and probably recieve orders from our supreme leader me) JOIN US ! At Hypathia :D

My HS is Biscoito or Private MSG me
Jpnn

Re: Hypatia Welcomes You

Postby hery76 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:07 pm

Good luck on that community dream! Hope that library grows in content o/

I'm actually intrigued by that 0.5 tho, my first thought is that 1) an alt 2) a come and go player :P

PS: +1 para Português, é sempre bom ter "tugas" - ou até brasileiros se for o caso - a jogar Hafen \o/

Who knows if we ever met ingame, boa sorte,
loonatic
hery76

Return to Dwarves & Thieves