Looking to join legacy village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking to join legacy village

Postby victini657 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:57 pm

Hey. I played on the previous world (now the legacy version) and decided to spend 15 bucks to get to the legacy world.

I'm looking for a friendly, casual experience, but mostly I don't want to be lonely in this world.

Fairly experienced at the game, could learn some more.
victini657

Re: Looking to join legacy village

Postby ryanmanw3 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:22 am

noob
ryanmanw3

Postby Bowshot125 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:43 pm

Dude hasnt even messaged me back about it.

I also ran into two Russian guys last night, scared the shit out of me at first but they asked if I wanted to join a village. Since they said no when I asked if they were going to kill me. Started talking and laughing in Russian and that obviously didnt make things comfortable. Hopefully they dont end up killing me and we become comrades.

All in all, you still find players in Legacy.
Bowshot125

Postby Pawelec123456 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:04 pm

Is there even a thread for legacy play? I think some people could find it useful (myself included, the Legacy is now a one player challenge - I switched my character from full nature to the middle as I have no reasonably levelled up alts to provide me some metal), e.g. to organise raids on abandoned claims (I have a wonderful mining site with a huge brickwall nearby, abandoned for long as there are throughs full of fodder but no animals and even the brick walls covered by the claim started to decay, still the crops are there waiting for harvest and I wonder why the site is so heavily fortified - gold? silver? extremely hq stuff?). All in all, I think making the claims of non-verified account players decay would be nice.
Pawelec123456

Postby Bowshot125 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Anyone here looking to play with another Legacy player? Just send a pm and we can talk via TS, Skype or Vent.
Bowshot125

Return to Dwarves & Thieves