New village looking for new players.

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

New village looking for new players.

Postby HannesJr » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:13 pm

Title says it all. If you're interested pm me.
"Unto thee he shall bestow the warm seeds of love..."
"Our lord and savior, the mighty shirtless pumpkin man shall travel across the lands of Hafen.."
HannesJr

Re: New village looking for new players.

Postby thirty7even » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:23 pm

Yay, nice to see somebody alive around here :D
I will ask here because others might have similar questions.

How many players do you currently have in your village?
Are you guys casual or hardcore players?
Do you have any experienced players?
Do you have access to any resources?
What's the structure of the village (sharing resources, roles/responsibilites, etc)?
What's preferred timezone?
Are you looking to fill any roles in particular?
What are your long term goals?

Sorry, I just fired all I had. If you could answer some of the questions above, this might be very useful for whoever is looking at this thread =)
thirty7even

Postby HannesJr » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:18 pm

1) I'm the only active player currently. 2 irl friends may log in time to time.
2) I'm a filthy casual
3) I've been playing since 2013 summer (another account)
4) No localized resources claimed by my village, but we do have decent q metals. q35 Iron and tin, q14 copper (Better copper when I manage to set up another minehole to the 3rd floor of the mine.)
5) People remain mostly autonomous.
6) UTC+02:00 is preferred. I do tend to sometimes log in during night time here.
7) Not really.
8) Expand the village and offer safe-ish place for new players to settle.
"Our lord and savior, the mighty shirtless pumpkin man shall travel across the lands of Hafen.."
HannesJr

Postby thirty7even » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:27 am

I am not certain why but I'm getting good vibes from you sir.

I am currently playing alone catching up on whatever I've missed since w6. Joining an established village at this point would ruin most of the fun for me, although it is quite depressing when the only form of life around is in my chicken coop. I've started giving them names already.
As soon as I get randomly brutally murdered or it becomes too much to manage by myselft, I will be looking for a small friendly village to join. Save a spot for me! :D
thirty7even

Postby HannesJr » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:37 am

Will do
HannesJr

Postby ydex » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:25 pm

thirty7even wrote:I am not certain why but I'm getting good vibes from you sir.

I am currently playing alone catching up on whatever I've missed since w6. Joining an established village at this point would ruin most of the fun for me, although it is quite depressing when the only form of life around is in my chicken coop. I've started giving them names already.
As soon as I get randomly brutally murdered or it becomes too much to manage by myselft, I will be looking for a small friendly village to join. Save a spot for me! :D

sounds better to join a village before those things happen? xD
bold
ydex

Postby thirty7even » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:59 am

ydex wrote:
thirty7even wrote:I am not certain why but I'm getting good vibes from you sir.

sounds better to join a village before those things happen? xD

It's more interesting to explore the game without any help. If you join a village this late in the current world and get all decent quality tools, food and resources right away, you'll take it for granted.
thirty7even

Postby muidoido » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:45 pm

Hello there! I have interest in joining a village. Are you still recruiting?
W9 -> Meadhaus FTW!
muidoido

Postby Juukin » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:27 pm

Just a tip; Don't accept people with 1 post (or generally a very low post count). Especially when the accounts were just created (to stay anonymous), or created a long time ago (alt/bot account from a long time ago, never used to post from). If it's from a long time ago it probably belongs to someone like Ozzy who plays this for a while, that purposely destroys villages.

The guy might be legit, but a little paranoia will save your village and the hard work put into it.
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Return to Dwarves & Thieves