Looking to join a village or new settlement

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking to join a village or new settlement

Postby Anshelm » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:28 am

I've played this game twice before. once before the big update that improved the graphics and a bunch of other stuff and again about a year ago. Each time I played I got a pretty good established village with me, my brother and a random. (Different random each time lol) So this time, I figured I'd play with a bigger group. You can be pre-established or just starting out as long as there is at least 5 of you playing together and you need to play often. I don't want to join you and end up either never seeing anyone else on or just being the only one ever playing. Anyways I'm not an expert in any way but I do defiantly know a good bit about the game. I'm open for tips and tricks from people but I don't need everything explained to me. So if anyone is interested in letting me join let me know and we can set up a way to meet up in-game. Since the last time I played there was an update that wiped my characters so I'll be starting anew. I have multiple accounts for different builds so if you need a specific focus I'll use a specific character. The account I'm posting this comment with is my main and he is pretty much an everything and anything character. Good for starting out but useless after you start needing to specify builds. After I have an established village I usually just use this character for claiming land and the like.
Anshelm

Re: Looking to join a village or new settlement

Postby Henk_de_vries » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:58 am

hey man, PM me your skype? :D
Henk_de_vries

Return to Dwarves & Thieves