Naked dude looking for some company.

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Naked dude looking for some company.

Postby randomredneck » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Edit: Found a group shortly after posting this and haven't logged into the forum until now. Seen I had some more invites so I figured it'd be best to say I'm no longer looking.

So I decided to come back to the game and had to start a new character so here I am sitting naked & lonely in the middle of the sticks. Last time I played was in November last year and had a decent little homestead going then but it was real slow going since I was a jack of all trades character (didn't want to walk alts all the way out there) and there was nobody else around so I eventually lost interest. I recall the most fun I had was back in legacy when I hooked up with two polish guys. We had us a nice little village for the 3 of us and traded with a nearby village and would occasionally get attacked by some russians; so that's why I think I should get into a group.

Willing to fill a specific role and make alts if need be even if I have to walk them a bit (I think it'd be worthwhile with other players around), nationality of the group doesn't matter but I only speak english so non-english speaking groups won't work (I can work with broken english). Group size doesn't really matter, hell just having one other person around would be better than nothing (tried getting my wife into the game last time but that didn't pan out since we only have one pc). Preferably looking to join up with people that are somewhat mature, not talking "uptight squares" mature nor age; just not the type to go around trolling people and acting like a jackass for the hell of it but dirty jokes and foul language doesn't bother me and other than that I can get along with near about anyone. Don't mind getting into PVP however the only time I've done PVP was back in legacy but that was against high lvl russians so I never did well with it. I have a mic so I can use teamspeak/discord or whatever the group is using as long as it's free (not going to pay when there's free ones that work great). My main play time likely will be 10pm to 1 or 2am US mountain time but I'm a stay at home dad so I can jump on throughout the day when I've got nothing else to do.
Last edited by randomredneck on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
randomredneck

Re: Naked dude looking for some company.

Postby Ysh » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:41 pm

randomredneck wrote:So I decided to come back to the game and had to start a new character so here I am sitting naked & lonely in the middle of the sticks. Last time I played was in November last year and had a decent little homestead going then but it was real slow going since I was a jack of all trades character (didn't want to walk alts all the way out there) and there was nobody else around so I eventually lost interest. I recall the most fun I had was back in legacy when I hooked up with two polish guys. We had us a nice little village for the 3 of us and traded with a nearby village and would occasionally get attacked by some russians; so that's why I think I should get into a group.

Willing to fill a specific role and make alts if need be even if I have to walk them a bit (I think it'd be worthwhile with other players around), nationality of the group doesn't matter but I only speak english so non-english speaking groups won't work (I can work with broken english). Group size doesn't really matter, hell just having one other person around would be better than nothing (tried getting my wife into the game last time but that didn't pan out since we only have one pc). Preferably looking to join up with people that are somewhat mature, not talking "uptight squares" mature nor age; just not the type to go around trolling people and acting like a jackass for the hell of it but dirty jokes and foul language doesn't bother me and other than that I can get along with near about anyone. Don't mind getting into PVP however the only time I've done PVP was back in legacy but that was against high lvl russians so I never did well with it. I have a mic so I can use teamspeak/discord or whatever the group is using as long as it's free (not going to pay when there's free ones that work great). My main play time likely will be 10pm to 1 or 2am US mountain time but I'm a stay at home dad so I can jump on throughout the day when I've got nothing else to do.

I do not have invitation to you, but you talk about ''walking out alts'' to place and I think you should know about this item.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby randomredneck » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:46 pm

Well that's interesting, I don't believe it was in last time I played. I know you used to be able to teleport straight to someone's hearth fire but it got taken out at some point and then last I played most people seemed to be against the idea of teleporting characters for one reason or another around at the time. Thanks for the helpful tip.
randomredneck

Postby randomredneck » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:28 am

I wonder if all the views to this thread are from people hoping to see nudes.... Not going to happen and ya'll gouge your eyes out after seeing them anyways.
randomredneck

Return to Dwarves & Thieves