Roleplay ?

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Roleplay ?

Postby Alphes » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:13 pm

Hello my fellow people, I am Alphes! I have been searching many, many days for a (Roleplay) group! I am in dire need of some friends. Its quiet lonely you know.. However, if anyone has a group that I could come apart of, and live a wonderful, adventurous, haven life. Please contact me. ( if I don't get any in a fee days I'll be making my own group if want to join by then pm me about that too) thank you all for the time of reading my request. Farewell. And hope to be apart of something , Great!
Alphes

Re: Roleplay ?

Postby Teleskop » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:17 pm

what would we roleplay as
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby maze » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:58 pm

I live on the boarder of the world.
I'm just a hunter~
If you like you can come join me--

I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I'm not looking to lead or be lead- that's why I'm a hermit-

I started yesterday this world~
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby ven » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:17 am

I think vidharheim abbey was kind of roleplay-ish, you might want to check with them if they have plans for after the world resets. There's also the people from odditown, who who have roleplayed as wizards and dark lord cultists before. You might want to ask them too.
Else, the best way to go for a full roleplaying group would be for you to gather some people from other forums and do your own thing by yourselves here.
Venator
ven

Postby Ysh » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:15 pm

ven wrote:There's also the people from odditown, who who have roleplayed as wizards and dark lord cultists before.

I do not thinking this as roleplay. They are actual these thing I am thought.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby ydex » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:22 pm

Teleskop wrote:what would we roleplay as

this! :D
bold
ydex

Postby Jacobian123 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:24 am

ven wrote:I think vidharheim abbey was kind of roleplay-ish, you might want to check with them if they have plans for after the world resets. There's also the people from odditown, who who have roleplayed as wizards and dark lord cultists before. You might want to ask them too.
Else, the best way to go for a full roleplaying group would be for you to gather some people from other forums and do your own thing by yourselves here.

You called?
W3-W8 - Hermit
W9 - (Ex)-Leader of Vidarrheim

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

Return to Dwarves & Thieves