[Thread Needs Deletion]

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

[Thread Needs Deletion]

Postby ShadowTail0701 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:27 pm

-Edits as Of 11/23/2016

Edit: Please keep in mind that they [the group of friends] may not want to play after a few hours or really give the game a good look over.

Edit: Seem's like I am the only one who is going to be playing.

Edit: I am NOT looking for anyone I DO NOT KNOW to join me. Get to know me and then there could be a potability. In a game with permadeath and being able to be killed / betrayed in a matter of minutes needs to be taken very seriously. [Insert The Walking Dead Joke Here]

Edit: This is NOT a "Please let me join you even though I don't know you I want to be apart of your group pretty pretty please!" type of thing.

Edit: I have found a place to settle and will keep it private. If someone does seek others to play with I highly suggest making your own thread instead of leeching off of other's. It is rude.

Otherwise, get to know me as a friend and we shall see.

-Original Post-
Whelp.. It's that time again. I used to play back in 2013/2014. Left due to the village I was in was dying. Now, I'm looking for people to play with and to relearn the game. I also have a small group of friends who might be joining Haven & Hearth but they're undecided. In total, it would be me + 4 or 5 complete newbs to the game who would need to be taught how to play.

My discord is @ShadowTail#7095 or just PM me on the forums.

We are all in the United States and our timezone ranges from Eastern Standard Time to Pacific Standard Time.

I myself am on throughout the day [As I really don't have a life & I do paintings for a living]

Our ages are from 17 to 25 and are more-or-less mature. [A bad corny joke here & there.]
Last edited by ShadowTail0701 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ShadowTail0701

Re: Newbie[s] seeking refuge and teachings!

Postby dreddys » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:47 pm

Hi. If you still about to starting new char let me know as well I would like to join you. Basically I've started few weeks ago with world9 know some basics , had my own place but unfortunately died in mine )))
P.S. Usealy I'm playing after 8PM by UK time.
Started from W9
W9 - member of Electric Six village
W10 - member of Outer Haven village
W14 - Hermit
dreddys

Postby wafflecat » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:06 pm

PM'd you
wafflecat

Postby ShadowTail0701 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:26 pm

wafflecat wrote:PM'd you

Replied :D
ShadowTail0701

Postby DougRatmen » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:42 pm

ShadowTail0701 wrote:Whelp.. It's that time again. I used to play back in 2013/2014. Left due to the village I was in was dying. Now, I'm looking for people to play with and to relearn the game. I also have a small group of friends who might be joining Haven & Hearth but they're undecided. In total, it would be me + 4 or 5 complete newbs to the game who would need to be taught how to play.

My discord is @ShadowTail#7095 or just PM me on the forums.

We are all in the United States and our timezone ranges from Eastern Standard Time to Pacific Standard Time.

I myself am on throughout the day [As I really don't have a life & I do paintings for a living]

Our ages are from 17 to 25 and are more-or-less mature. [A bad corny joke here & there.]

Hey there, Im in a village thats rather active, most of us are in the Americas (My best mates in South America, but still in the sameish timezone) and we all speak English

Most of us are over the age of 20, but we do have some teenagers which I can personally say are quite mature.

We're willing to teach you and your friends (If they chose to join, which I do hope so) the basics of the game (And more, once you've mastered the basics :P)

Discord is "Eyecandy/Rattmann/Triss#3862" (Thats my user name I think, Im not fully sure on how PMing works on Discord yet) Skype is Douglas Rattmann, and you can also PM me here on the forums.

More details will be explained when we can get in contact with each other! Hope to see you soon!

PS Sorry about the really weird discord name, also should have already friended you on there btw! :D
W8 - Hermit
W9 - Ranger of Bleakwater > Lawspeaker of Meadhaus
W10 - Knights who say Ni founder > 404 > Rattenschlob >Lawspeaker of LT > Solaire > Lategame Hermit
W11 - Knights Solaire founder
DougRatmen

Postby Eemerald » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:17 am

If anyone is interested in setting up a town close to Emerald City then we would be happy to support it and show people the ropes. We're in a pretty quiet area with a lot of space to get a decent sized place going. We've previously supported new players especially in towns closeby in previous worlds too.
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby ShadowTail0701 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:31 am

Edited as of 11/23/2016 to make it more up to date. Please close the thread as this thread is no longer necessary.
ShadowTail0701

Return to Dwarves & Thieves